NHL OFFSEASON - 2011

charger77

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kopecky signs 4yr/$12m with Florida. They overpaid.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Kopecky signs 4yr/$12m with Florida. They overpaid.

Well, I believe that was the point.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Florida isn't a bad place to go for someone that wants to take it easy. You get to live in Miami, you're gonna get paid a lot more than you would anywhere else, and there's no pressure to win at all.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

With the drury buyout, I'm assuming the Rangers will hurl gobs of $ at Richards and he'll swiftly sign.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

With the drury buyout, I'm assuming the Rangers will hurl gobs of $ at Richards and he'll swiftly sign.

Or Stamkos?

Possibly. I think the market for Stamkos will be slightly higher, but Richards could sign the dotted line for big money right away, Tampa's got at least the opportunity to match. Depends on a lot.

twitter

From Nick Kypreos

#Leafs #Blackhawks #Sharks all remain interested in #Penguins Talbot.

twitter

I'm rather surprised that Keith Yandle isn't getting more discussion. The guy scored more points than Ehrhoff last season, and was only $1.2M. Anyone needing defensive help could easily offer sheet this guy at 4 years/$11-13M and come away with a hell of a bargain.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Clb trade for rights to D James Wisniewski. Give up a 7th rounder to montreal.

twitter

Archived