Vikings Ship Logo

Ink

I'm not the greatest artist like some of the people on here. I really need help on this Vikings Ship logo idea I had, obviously it needs a lot of work, like trying to make the shading right by making it more 3d like. I think I have the basic shape of the boat correctly done. Anyways here it is so far...

vikings.png

3535rx3.jpg

Actually very well done! I like it, my only suggestions would be to maybe ditch the stripes on the saul, and to incorperate some more purple on the top or more yellow on the bottom for a better color balance

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

It's a really nice idea, but there's something about the detail in the viking face and the simplicity of the ship itself that's throwing it off a little. I would add more detail to the ship. Also, the perspective looks a little off to me. It looks to me that if the wind was blowing, it would send the ship drifting sideways to the left.

That's a really good start. The perspective looks good to me, except the ropes attaching the bottom of the sail to the ship seem off. Fix that and add some detail (dragon head on the front, oars coming out the side) and you'll have a real winner.

Put some shields on the sides, and made hint at some wood work. Maybe one of them awesome dragon faces on the front?

this is a fantastic start, but needs more. You could really make this awesome.

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

Maybe make the sails yellow and remove the stripes and face, and then make the face the front of the ship and not a dragon head, also add woodwork.

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Maybe make the sails yellow and remove the stripes and face, and then make the face the front of the ship and not a dragon head, also add woodwork.

I'm pretty sure traditional viking sails are striped (mostly red and white stripes) Also I'm kind going of this as a model. Not all viking ships have a dragon head either. Also Why add a wordmark when the words "vikings" is written across the ship in the shields?

Minnesota@vikings.50th_anniversarylogo.gif

3535rx3.jpg

The Viking head is at the wrong angle. The eyes are pointed down, not across as it should be.

I'm fixing that right now it, did look off, thanks for pointing that out. Also I think I fix the paddle problem as well.

3535rx3.jpg

I'm pretty sure traditional viking sails are striped (mostly red and white stripes) Also I'm kind going of this as a model. Not all viking ships have a dragon head either. Also Why add a wordmark when the words "vikings" is written across the ship in the shields?

He wants you to add woodwork, not wordmark.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived