Alls not good in the NIFL

GMac

The Lake Charles LandSharks? What good is a shark on land? Sharks swim. THey do not have feet. This is a severe predicament that must be improved.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

I'm going to an NIFL game on June 4th...also, I'm preparing to offer my design services to the Show Me Believers.

why would they of all teams need another design... :wacko:

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

I think he's being sarcastic. They need a wholesale overhaul, starting with the name.

I disagree on the name thing, for two reasons.

Number 1, I think with a stronger logo and uniform set it could work. Sure it's not a strong name, but that's the Believer theme is what the owners want, they wanna promote family values, and while, I don't think they'd discriminate, Christian values. That's fine, just need a strong logo to make up for it.

Number 2, for the reasons I mentioned above, they want that name. When you have those kinds of reasons, you probably don't wanna change, and I don't wanna tell them they need to. I'll work with what they got if the let me.

That said, I liked the Renegades thing better.

yep definate sarcasm there... im sorry im just not liking the entire idea/concept they got going there... there are womens teams that put more fear in me than the "Show Me Believers"

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

The Lake Charles LandSharks? What good is a shark on land? Sharks swim. THey do not have feet. This is a severe predicament that must be improved.

well there is a verse of Jimmy Buffet's "Fins" that goes like so:

Sailed off to Antigua.

It took her three days on a boat.

Lookin' for some peace and quiet;

Maybe keep her dreams afloat.

But now she feels like a remora,

'cause the school's still close at hand.

Just behind the reef are the big white teeth

of the sharks that can swim on the land.

:D

(its not my fault I know these lyrics. blame it on erik! :P )

yep definate sarcasm there... im sorry im just not liking the entire idea/concept they got going there... there are womens teams that put more fear in me than the "Show Me Believers"

What about Show Us Your Boobs?

Unfortunately, the Believers aren't a very good team, perhaps it's because the team thinks the signs say "Show us you're boobs." Correct punctuation is so important, kids.

Unfortunately, the Believers aren't a very good team, perhaps it's because the team thinks the signs say "Show us you're boobs." Correct punctuation is so important, kids.

A check of their website I thought showed they weren't doing too bad at all, but perhaps I am wrong.

A check of their website I thought showed they weren't doing too bad at all, but perhaps I am wrong.

Wow, I didn't even know that they had a website. I got my info from the Post but having checked the website it looks as if they actually have a winning record right now. What's more incredible to me is that I was friends in high school with their starting kicker and backup QB Steve Bohlken.

i've seen the Believer logo, the Show Me Your Boobs joke is definitely warranted, it's supposed to be a B but looks like a decent rack.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Any team named after a classic Saturday Night Live sketch is okay in my book. I wonder if they found a way to incorporate it into their marketing scheme...

:P

QPR%20Sig.png

Any team named after a classic Saturday Night Live sketch is okay in my book. I wonder if they found a way to incorporate it into their marketing scheme...

:P

I was going to post that--then got distracted I guess--but yeah I have no problem with that name--theat sketch is a classic!

"No ma'am, I'm a dolphin." :D

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Candygram!

I've seen my brother laugh in public, just because somebody said that word--of course most people around us have no clue why...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Candygram!

I've seen my brother laugh in public, just because somebody said that word--of course most people around us have no clue why...

Could be because of Land Shark or Blazing Saddles.

"Candygram for Mongo!"

Archived