Fregus' random hockey concepts

Fregus

I'm liking the Dallas ones.

Normally I'm not a fan of green & yellow on a uniform, but the North Stars made it work, so I really like the alt.

I used to have an older North Stars jersey back in high school.

The home & away jerseys look so much more major league than the minor league looking ones they got after the Edge changeover.

Probably the best job so far.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm liking the Dallas ones.

Normally I'm not a fan of green & yellow on a uniform, but the North Stars made it work, so I really like the alt.

I used to have an older North Stars jersey back in high school.

The home & away jerseys look so much more major league than the minor league looking ones they got after the Edge changeover.

Probably the best job so far.

Thanks, really appreciate it!

It not hard to make good-looking jerseys for the stars though, they've got a great colour scheme and some really nice designs from their past wich can be used for inspiration.

Alright so I need you guys to help me make up my mind.

I love Calgary's retro jersey but I also really like the look of their current home jersey, what I don't like at all though is their current away jersey. So, what I would like to do is to make their current home jersey the third and promote the retro to home with a matching jersey to use on the road. But I mean, I might be the only person in the world who feels this way and since I can't decide how the retro away jersey should look like, I did three different concepts.

Please tell me wich one you like the most.

Calgary_Flames_1.png

Calgary_Flames_2.png

Calgary_Flames_3.png

The first concept by a mile. The retro sweater is nice but it should be reserved for special games. The Flames pre-edge set was the best they ever had and the first concept brings the look back flawlessly. Excellent work on Dallas as well. You've turned two of the worst looking teams into two of the best.

Asa Flames fan I have to say, I like all three sets.

1-it incorporates the original design--which is still my favorite.

2-It also uses the pre Edge jersey, which I also like

3-No flaming snot horse head. (Which, when they dumped it, there was much rejoicing.)

That said--overall I like the 2nd set best--as that is closest to the classic unis.

But the third set has more consistency with the stripes--so it has that going for it, and I would be totally fine with the first set, as it keeps the original design--even if only as an alternate.

Jets?

not bad--solid concept overall, that fits the logo, and we'll see what they officially come up with.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Tingsryd AIF from Hockeyallsvenskan, Swedish tier 2.

Tingsryd.png

Kind of makes me think of a green version of the Red Wings--but it works.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived