IFL

Julius Seizure

I think the Blazers helmet is perfect!! As others have said the font is a no go. It needs to have a smooth flow to it like the logo does and not so many sharp angels.

The only other thing is I would make the flames on the white pants and jersy red so it pops a bit more.

So far this is awsome keep it coming.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ask and ye shall receive:p Shortened the wordmark just a pinch. The Blazers were a lot of fun to make. Difficult to get a good wordmark, but fun nonetheless!

Up next are the Dallas Outlaws. I couldn't resist giving the Texas team a stereotypical identity. I drew the logo first, and went with it.

-I used the MLB Angels font on the wordmark and numbers, and I'm quite happy with how it turned out.

-The barbed wire on the pants and helmet was a last minute addition, inspired by the Mean Machine from the remake of "The Longest Yard".

I'm very tempted to go with black pants for both sets, but I know monochrome sets are a "no-no" in the uniform community:p

Have at it, fellas!

Dallas__Home_svg-path15-521.png

Dallas__Road_svg-path15-59.png

Founder and Commissioner, World Gridiron

Dallas- The logo is fantastic, fits the team name, very clean not too much detail love it. I agree about the black pants, I think it would really make them look a little different from the steelers. My only problem is the colors. I would like to see the yellow changed to more of a saints gold or more steelers yellow, either one. It just looks a bit to olive colored. Also I would add a small yellow outline on the numbers between the orange and the number.

Different is good, however I think I would ditch the olive pants and switch to the copper orange or black. Otherwise, great logo and the use of barb wire is genious..

utahpioneerssig_by_verasthebrujah-dbt6623.png.47ea1d18a023dde3cc5da14a646e53fb.png

Good lookin' out on the gold, guys. I didn't really realize how "green" it was!

-I brought it up a bit, making it a bit brighter, and hopefully much less green

-Made the barbed wire longer and thinner, and duplicated it on the helmet stripe. It looked too viny.

Hope this looks a bit better!!

Dallas__Home_svg-path15-4294967180.png

Dallas__Road_svg-path15-4294966345.png

Thanks for the tips on the gold, to those who pointed it out! I suppose with time I'll develop a better eye for that sort of thing.

Moving onward, we have the Hartford Tritons. I put this one up a couple weeks ago and it looked a bit different then.

-I've shortened the trident prongs on the sides, so they don't look so even.

-Added contrasting collars, which is a formula I'm pretty much adopting for all of the teams in the League.

I've considered making a Royal blue, Kelly green and silver version of this set. Might throw it on here later on.

Enjoy!!!

HARTFORD__Home_svg-path15-4294966332.png

HARTFORD__Road_svg-path15-4294966964.png

Hartford is great very simple but in a classic kinda way. I dont see any improvements that could be made.

Royal blue, kelly green, and silver huh... someones a sucker for Whaler colors haha :P Really though it would be cool to see a faux back with a silver helmet and royal blue jersey with kelly green trim.

Glad you liked it! I'll throw the alternate on here later on:)

Here are the Las Vegas Invaders,

This was one of the first teams I created. Having been fascinated with UFOs and aliens for most of my life, an alien-themed team was almost a must-have in the League.

Enjoy!

Las_Vegas__Logo_svg-rect4231-4294967088.png

Las_Vegas__Home_svg-path13-4294967169.png

Las_Vegas__Road_svg-path13-4294966451.png

I really like the colors, its very under used but looks great. I think the number font is a bit over kill, not that its not cool but not quite realistic ya know. The logo is by far my least favorite, its just a bit simple and boring, although its done very well. I would kinda like to see a UFO flying with the fadding lines conect on the back of the helmet.

Anyways its still a pretty concept and cant wait for the next team!!

Archived