IFL

Julius Seizure

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off to Orlando!

The Copperheads were probably the most fun for me to make. The love the way the color scheme turned out. I think Green and orange clash together well if the green is dark enough. I also used this concept to throw down my favorite font, Serpentine Bold:)

Tear it up, friends!

Orlando_RevoHelmet_svg-g5328-4294966550.png

Orlando__Logo_svg-rect3051-4294966843.png

Orlando__Home2_svg-path13-4294966947.png

Orlando__Road2_svg-path13-4294967206.png

Founder and Commissioner, World Gridiron

Might as well move on!

I've been tweaking my Toronto and Tokyo teams for awhile now. The helmets are done, but I'm still not happy with the uni's for either team.

I did however, make 3 "expansion teams" in Honolulu, Memphis, and a 3rd site on the east coast somewhere not decided yet (Any ideas?).

Here's an updated helmet teaser with the "Original Twelve" Pacific, Central, and Atlantic Divisions displayed from left to right respectively.

Divisionssvg-g20610-4294966753.png

Orlando looks great, just give me a dark green facemask and switch the home and away pants and it will be perfect IMO.

Updated helmets are baller dude. Whoever the bottom right team is looks like Im going to like them haha.

I think a team in London would be cool for an "expansion" team. Plus it would fit right in for your atlantic division. If you want to stay in north america then I would use Quebec.

The monochrome look for Orlando, eh? Could work!

Yeah, I was thinking either Montreal, Ottawa, or London. I think if I went with London, I would be tempted to give them the Crusaders identity, which would leave New York to be be-branded.

(P.S., the helmet on the bottom right belongs to the Toronto Norsemen:))

Yeah normally not a fan of monochrome looks but with the sleeves different colors I think it would look cool.

Funny when I think of a London team name I think Monarchs or Royals with a crown logo or a lion, with a red white and blue color scheme (only because you dont have a team with those colors)

Cant wait to see Toronto then!!

To the Land of the Rising Sun!

The Tokyo Yamatos are ready for battle!!

'Yamato' is named for the dominant ethnic group in Japan, and was actually the ancient name for the country. My other choice for the team name was the "Shoguns", although I'm still open to changing it.

The samurai logo is an icon for the warrior mentality and spirit of Japan.

C&C??

Tokyo_RevoHelmet_svg2011_08_26_02_47_060svg-g4761-542.png

Tokyo__Home_svg-path13-30.png

Tokyo__Road_svg-path13-862.png

The Crusaders uniform and logos would look cool if you change it to Quebec colors of blue and white (and maybe purple, or navy for a third color). Change the shield cross from the St.Andrews colors (red cross on white background) to the Quebec colors of a white cross on blue background. This would actually be a cool concept for a Quebec CFL team.

I re-did the Pharaohs logo, and i'm also working with a new logo display layout.

I want to try putting the team's logos on a city skyline background. The skyline photos aren't mine, but I had an idea to put the team logo up with their city's skyline as a background.

Tell me what you think of both!!

Los_Angeles__Logo_svg-image4680-4294966852.png

Archived