IFL

Julius Seizure

I'd love to see you do something with the Pharaohs helmet like Memphis did back in the day. It would really fit well with your off the beaten path helmet style.

pharoahs.gif

I'd like to try that! I would have to make a totally different stripe scheme than the one they used, though.

The difficult part would be pulling it off without it looking like the Michigan Wolverines.

Founder and Commissioner, World Gridiron

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On to Toronto!!

The Norsemen were the most difficult team in the uniform process. The logos were fun, and I LOVE the secondary. The ship mast provides negative space in a lower-case "n". It has kind of a throwback feel to it.

The helmet was white for the longest time, I switched to grey recently because I felt it went better with the unis.

I'm VERY open to C&C on this one:)

Toronto_RevoHelmet_svg2011_08_26_03_01_080svg-g4737-356.png

Toronto__Logo_svg-rect4215-4294966766.png

Toronto__Home_svg-path15-1011.png

Toronto__Road_svg-path15-550.png

Founder and Commissioner, World Gridiron

On to Toronto!!

The Norsemen were the most difficult team in the uniform process. The logos were fun, and I LOVE the secondary. The ship mast provides negative space in a lower-case "n". It has kind of a throwback feel to it.

The helmet was white for the longest time, I switched to grey recently because I felt it went better with the unis.

I'm VERY open to C&C on this one:)

Toronto_RevoHelmet_svg2011_08_26_03_01_080svg-g4737-356.png

Toronto__Logo_svg-rect4215-4294966766.png

Toronto__Home_svg-path15-1011.png

Toronto__Road_svg-path15-550.png

I really like the Michigan Panthers feel to the helmet.

Toronto is almost there. Love the pants and helmet dont change a thing on those man.

I also think they need a new number font. You seem to have a lot of "movement" with the striping and the helmet, but the numbers really kinda throw all that off ya know. I also think the home sleve needs to be black too. With the secondary logos (which is super sweet) color getting changed to orange outline grey on the inside. I just think it would make it stand out more.

I chose the numbers because they follow the wordmark pretty well with the angled serifs.

The wordmark is the Captain America font.

The numbers are the Cleveland Cavs.

Any suggestions??

Im not great with fonts but maybe something like the new Lions font or maybe the Mavericks. just something with a little mor movement and flow.

• 3 weeks later...

This is not exactly a c&c of any of the designs, but I'd love to see alternate jerseys for some of the teams. I think a green jersey for the Invaders and an orange jersey for the Norsemen could be incredible. Also, I think that Pharoahs logo might look better on a blue helmet.

All in all, I have immensely enjoyed this set. Excellent, excellent work!

Archived