Proposed NFL uniform rule

mjrbaseball

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, I amended my premise ...

What if the NFL told teams they must have at least three jerseys each, three pants each, and two helmets each, on the condition that they wear no combination more than once a season.

Then you're just encouraging the creation of an NFL Oregon, and nobody wants that.

NO people like you around here don't want that.

No, college is one thing. You people aren't allowed to touch the NFL.

We're not touching the NFL. We're just playing a game here. Sheesh!

No, not you. That statement was targeted elsewhere.

However, lest this thread get derailed like so many others, I'm just going to step away. My apologies for even beginning a potential derailment.

No, college is one thing. You people aren't allowed to touch the NFL.

what-do-you-mean-you-people.jpg

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

OK, this is such a stupid idea that I'll bet no one on the board likes it. Even I don't like it! But the idea came into my head so I will throw it out there.

What if the NFL told teams they may must have at least three jerseys each, three pants each, and two helmets each, on the condition that they wear no combination more than once a season.

Like I said, insanity, but what do you all think? What combinations would teams have to come up with that they don't already have, and how would they compare?

I would be down with it, but it is never going happen. I am just thankful that my Wildcats have 2 different helmets this year, because there is nothing wrong with change.

spacer.png

OK, this is such a stupid idea that I'll bet no one on the board likes it. Even I don't like it! But the idea came into my head so I will throw it out there.

What if the NFL told teams they may must have at least three jerseys each, three pants each, and two helmets each, on the condition that they wear no combination more than once a season.

Like I said, insanity, but what do you all think? What combinations would teams have to come up with that they don't already have, and how would they compare?

I would be down with it, but it is never going happen. I am just thankful that my Wildcats have 2 different helmets this year, because there is nothing wrong with change.

phoenix-wright-objection.jpg

New-Purdue-Football-Uniforms-11.jpg

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

:cry: I was just trying to have fun, and now it's ruined. Thanks a lot, hijackers!

To the rescue!

Jets

helmets: Green, white, black, throwback

jerseys: green, white, black, throwback

pants: green, white, black, throwback

Broncos

helmets: blue, white, throwback

jerseys: blue, orange, throwback

pants: blue, orange, white

Arizona

Two Helmets- current white helmet, and a navy blue option

Jerseys- white, navy, powder blue

Pants- white, navy, athletic gold

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

wtf? Unless you're trying to piss off Kevin W. that makes no sense.

Arizona

Two Helmets- current white helmet, and a navy blue option

Jerseys- white, navy, powder blue

Pants- white, navy, athletic gold

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

wtf? Unless you're trying to piss off Kevin W. that makes no sense.

Haha, sorry. Accidentally hit the post button just as I had started editing my previous Chargers post for the Cardinals.

STL Rams

Helmets: Current Blue w/ gold horn, Blue with Primary logo

Jerseys: Blue, White Gold

Pants: Blue White Gold

The only two parts that aren't a part of their current uniforms are the second helmet, and gold jersey.

I'm not sure how any other color variation of the Rams' helmet would look, but honestly I dont think that a helmet

with their current logo would look that bad.

rams-cncpt.gif31-62466-F.jpg

2043050vl19qK6.gif

Archived