paynomind

paynomind

It is as simple as this: I?m a moron.

Though, I?m not quite as guilty as it looks, as they aren?t all my accounts.

Thrasherman is a buddy of mine through work who I worked with on a side project. I was making his website for him, and told him about the boards. He posted some, voted some. Sure, he voted for me? maybe because he knew me he valued my work more. Up to him.

Ddanigirl76 is my wife. You can email her. Just add @yahoo.com to her username. Chris? girlfriend was on here, and so was my wife. She finds it interesting how absorbed we get, and wanted to comment on some stuff, and vote on some stuff, so she signed up for an account. We post from the same IP because we use the same computer. She has used the PC here at work, and the one at home. I?d imagine most of our girlfriends/wives would vote for them.

Hrivnak is my buddy here at work, but I think he covered that, and told you who he is.

But that?s it. I am humiliated and ashamed. I did the wrong thing, it was ridiculous, immature, and plain stupid. I?m a selfish, insecure fuçk who just wanted the attention that came from votes. I?m embarrassed, and apparently, can?t be trusted. I did the wrong thing, gentlemen, and all I can do is own up to my mistakes, and attempt to salvage the friendships that I gained through this board and hope they aren?t tainted. I met some really great folks through here, and hope I haven?t turned them off of me for a stupid mistake. To those who consider me a friend, I beg of your forgiveness.

My concepts are what they are. I made em, I posted em. And apparently, I voted for ?em.. again and again. I think I made some pretty good stuff, and I think I made some dogs. I hope each of you have enjoyed seeing some of my work. I think my stuff has deserved and earned votes.

To those with harsh words, and more importantly harsh thoughts towards me; I?m sorry, I?m humiliated, and I apologize for ever standing in judgment of you, when I was living in a glass house, myself. I shouldn?t have thrown rocks.

I?m hoping I don?t have to leave the boards altogether. If I?m not banned, I will remain low key, and let you guys go on about your business.

Again, I apologize. I have no excuse but my own stupidity.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey dude, I have no problems with you. Your work is great and whatever you may have done is in the past. I think we should move on and get back to doing kick-ass concepts. All is good as far as i'm concerned.

i agree....let's just get back to the status quo....this board is a diversion for me, and that's all it should be.

It's good to see you manning up. For what it's worth, I harbor no ill will towards you because we all use poor judgement from time to time and you are enough of a man to admit your mistakes. I don't think anyone should be banned.

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

You sir, are a stand-up guy. I will use your post as an example for my daughter on how to face up to situations of adversity.

And with that, I'm reminded of a song by my favorite rock n' roller of all time, Mr. Bob Seger:

He wants to dream like a young man

With the wisdom of an old man

He wants his home and security

He wants to live like a sailor at sea

Beautiful loser

Where you gonna fall?

When you realize

You just can't have it all

He's your oldest and your best friend

If you need him, he'll be there again

He's always willing to be second-best

A perfect lodger, a perfect guest

Beautiful loser

Read it on the wall

And realize

you just can't have it all

ohh, ohh, can't have it all

you can try, you can try, but you can't have it all

oh yeah

He'll never make any enemies, enemies, no

He won't complain if he's caught in a freeze

He'll always ask, he'll always say please

Beautiful loser

Never take it all

'Cause it's easier

And faster when you fall

You just don't need it all

Just don't need it all

Ddanigirl76 is my wife. You can email her. Just add @yahoo.com to her username.

I appreciate your honesty and 'manning up' to it.

Just a point of curiousity... but your wife refers to having a boyfriend, did you know about this? ;) ;)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

One question...

Everyone was quick to kiss and make up with Paynomind, but when MoJo broke the news everyone ripped him a new a-hole because he created a new user name to do it. What is up with that. Everyone has no problem with someone cheating but they have a problem with someone exposing them? Where are the apologies to MoJo for the attacks on him.

Payno, in my opinion this is all a bunch of crap about nothing. As long as you return all your cash winnings... oh wait, there was no prize this is all supposed to be for fun. Payno found a way to manipulate the voting in his favor SO WHAT! He shouldn't be crucified for that and neither should MoJo for catching him.

Who amongst us hasn't made arrangements on a bulleting board to meet a hot lady with the username 18andHot4U at a local Motel, to find out it's really a 45 year old balding gay man with a sock fetish?.... oops! too much information :blink:

thanks for the honest answers to what happened. it's good to see you accepted responsibility and asked for forgiveness. i can forgive. i'd think all will be well again for everyone else also. i know the reason some are more willing to be easier on PNM is the fact he's been a regular, has had good stuff to share, and adds a little pep to this forum. everyone makes mistakes, this one was caught. i say let's all move on back to having fun here.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Can't we move on. Let the person running the contest handle the medal issues.

Paynomid,

Nice to see you 'man up to it', all is forgiven.

"Try not to have a good time ... This is supposed to be educational."

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

For what it worth, one isn't "manning up" when they do it after getting caught.

Whatever, though. Water under the bridge. It's an internet forum, and nothing too important. You made your mistake, you've lost some "e-respect", and what's done is done. No one's going to lose sleep over it.

It's obviously not my decision, but as far as the LogOlympiad is concerned, I think one way to gain save face a little bit, PNM, is by forfeiting your votes and medal. I know it's not "real" or "important", but this little contest has inspired some really great work out of many members on these boards, as competition has a way of doing. And while the there are no real prizes, I think that you've in some respects trivialized that hard work a little bit. It's your and WiB's call, but that's my feeling.

OK, I said One question, I guess I meant two, because here is another one....

Why is Payno being "commended" for "owning up"? He didn't own up. He only admitted it when he got caught. Owning up would have been a pre-emptive confession because his conscious was bothering him, not because everyone found out.

I reiterate that I DON'T think any of this is a big deal and I don't think that anyone should be mad at Payno, but people come on stop kissing his ass because he put his tail between his legs and begged for forgiveness.

OK, I said One question, I guess I meant two, because here is another one....

Why is Payno being "commended" for "owning up"? He didn't own up. He only admitted it when he got caught. Owning up would have been a pre-emptive confession because his conscious was bothering him, not because everyone found out.

I reiterate that I DON'T think any of this is a big deal and I don't think that anyone should be mad at Payno, but people come on stop kissing his ass because he put his tail between his legs and begged for forgiveness.

It still takes courage to admit that you were wrong and that is commendable. Would it make you feel better if I held him down while you kick him in his junk? :D

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

This is such a sweet board. And I don't mean "suh-weet" or sugary-tasting. I mean, you guys are generally nice, and sincere, self-regulating and dedicated. I know why I come here now.

EVERY other chatroom I've ever seen is just a mess of random personalities, profanity, one-upsmanship and name calling. This one like totally.....exists. We've even just had our own Kangaroo court.

Anyway, based on current events going on in my life, while Payno may not have met the clinical definition of "manning up", at least he said he was wrong publicly. And that is something. It seems easy, but it's sometimes not.

All a man really has is his honor.....and it's so grey here in cyberspace. This community walks the thin line between irrelevant distraction and something far more important. It's hard to keep the balance and not lose perspective. For what it's worth, I'm glad all of you are on my team.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

All a man really has is his honor.....and it's so grey here in cyberspace. This community walks the thin line between irrelevant distraction and something far more important. It's hard to keep the balance and not lose perspective. For what it's worth, I'm glad all of you are on my team.

Well said Sterling.

Archived