paynomind

paynomind

Accepted as well, Paynomind.

Who here among us hasn't felt that their concept deserved to win, and would do anything to ensure it?

At any rate, you've certainly done better on your own merits than I will ever do.

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who here among us hasn't felt that their concept deserved to win, and would do anything to ensure it?

Well let's see...me, tajmcall, Avenger, NJTank, CC97, joel_fiasco, MilTownMVP...actually everybody else that participated but paynomind.

But don't let the facts get in the way of a good story or affect any of your future votings.

I'm sorry  ;)  jk

it could be worse...

I could either be Peruvian....or worse....CANADIAN! :P

HOW DARE YOU! I'm Peruvian and Canadian, but not much Peruvian :cursing:

jks, but i am canadian

Is there someone I can pay to lock this thread, so I don't see my name keep poping up at the top of the thread list, scaring the bejesus out of me?

:wacko::blink:^_^

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Is there someone I can pay to lock this thread, so I don't see my name keep poping up at the top of the thread list, scaring the bejesus out of me?

:wacko::blink:^_^

$25 CDN, cash or mail order. Sorry no paypal.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived