B1G Pro Combat

TheOneAndOnlyMau

I love your concepts so far. Ohio State is probably my least favorite of the bunch, but the first four "away" sets you posted were absolutely fantastic!

I realize you limited yourself to only Nike schools, but any chance of doing the other teams? I obviously ask for my hometown Huskers, but I know Wisconsin and Michigan are also Adidas teams. I'd love to see your creativity for those brands, especially since you did a great job with other "classics" like Penn State and Iowa.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I love your concepts so far. Ohio State is probably my least favorite of the bunch, but the first four "away" sets you posted were absolutely fantastic!

I realize you limited yourself to only Nike schools, but any chance of doing the other teams? I obviously ask for my hometown Huskers, but I know Wisconsin and Michigan are also Adidas teams. I'd love to see your creativity for those brands, especially since you did a great job with other "classics" like Penn State and Iowa.

Ill see if the creative juices are still flowing after i do minnesota and some tweaks. maybe ill do a hypothetical all Nike big ten. stay tuned, im open to the idea

zPfTNXq_sm_zpsu3fsswbz.jpg 8DRvuUI_sm_zpsthbhbnio.jpg

Maurer_icons-02_zps7dcbd790.png Maurer_icons-01_zpsfee43a9b.png

MINNESOTA

i personally love minnesotas white uniform, so i took it to the next level. The stripe pattern found of the shoulders is found throughout the uniform, giving it a unique sense of datum.

i wasnt sure about the asymmetrical helmet stripe, but i think it turned out ok. definitely unique

MinneostaProCombat2.png

MinnesotaPC-01.png

thoughts?

No dear god no! Minnesota should never wear a white helmet. EVER!

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Would the asymmetric helmet stripes be reversed on a back view (yellow with base, maroon ends in point)? If so, I would give them my blessing as a real creative and very usable design.

youve got it. thats how id pictured it in my head but couldnt figure out how to reflect it on the jersey...i think ill update the jersey to match

heres an updated MSU. more green, less bronze.

MSUPCconcept2.png

I really like the Minnesota set. The striping looks really good, and I like how unique that helmet stripe is. My only gripe is the silver outline on the numbers, since it isn't anywhere else on the unis.

And great update for MSU. That's just what I was thinking, make everything green except the spear, which would actually be bronze in real life.

The numbers and stripes for Illinois are absolutely fantastic. I would have never thought something like that would work for the numbers, but you made it work.

For Minnesota, I'd like to see more gold and less white.

Archived