Flag Patch Caps

soxkrazy

From the other thread:

262994_10150342981260767_61361310766_10270468_5496245_n.jpg

So much better than the hideous S&S caps.

If you must do these sort of "tributes", this is the way to go.

Yeah, it's "better", but that's like saying, "I did better on my math test this time; last time I got a 0, this time I got a 12."

It's still a half assed tribute and it's lame.

From the other thread:

Yeah, it's "better", but that's like saying, "I did better on my math test this time; last time I got a 0, this time I got a 12."

And a full-assed, unlame tribute would be...?

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

j) No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform. However, a flag patch may be affixed to the uniform of military personnel, firemen, policemen, and members of patriotic organizations.

What? The Yankees are not a patriotic orgainisation? :P

I saw, I came, I left.

j) No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform. However, a flag patch may be affixed to the uniform of military personnel, firemen, policemen, and members of patriotic organizations.

Why does this need to be stated on every thread. This law is enforced as fiercely as spitting out the window of a moving vehicle. I'm fine with teams honoring the memory of 9/11 by wearing hese. The other hats are too garish for this type of remembrance

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

From the other thread:

And a full-assed, unlame tribute would be...?

A "full-assed, unlame tribute" as you put it would be having all proceeds from this go towards some sort of 9/11 related fund. I have found no reason for that to be the case. The best way of all, however, would be to have no 9/11 caps.

Why does this need to be stated on every thread. This law is enforced as fiercely as spitting out the window of a moving vehicle. I'm fine with teams honoring the memory of 9/11 by wearing hese. The other hats are too garish for this type of remembrance

Because not everyone know that the US Flag Code is unconstitutional and unenforceable.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Archived