isles concept

puckcool22

It's not bad, actually, though I would give the orange the same treatment on the white jersey that you've given to the dark jersey.

And put the lighthouse logo on it as the crest. ^_^

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I like the orange striping on the white jersey (with the negative space) better than on the blue jersey, which looks too thick to me. Nice work overall, though the logo needs to be...not that one. I hate that logo.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

I know I'm in the minority, but I LOVE that logo. Keep it on there. The lighthouse is lame.

I agree about the orange stripe inconsistency - I think you should keep it thick, like on the blue jersey, for both.

I like 'em - I really like the first white (away) version the best. Great work! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

take the blue jersey from the first set and the white jersey from the second set, make an orange version as a third and you got something like hotcakes on yer hands :hockeysmiley:

oh, and the #2 on the sleeve of the second blue jersey is apparently transparent :P

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

take the blue jersey from the first set and the white jersey from the second set, make an orange version as a third and you got something like hotcakes on yer hands :hockeysmiley:

oh, and the #2 on the sleeve of the second blue jersey is apparently transparent :P

Gotta second discrim on this one--and I also like theat logo--even If I'm in the minority with pflava...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

while im at it, i have another isles concept- this different from the above. Ive used this template on the other NY metro teams, and it worked great with them. I really really like these on the isles, especially using burnt orange like i used. I also added an extra layer onto the numbers to match the striping.

nyi6.gif

signature.gif

I agree, these are really nice and I'd just make a matching set of home and away. And if you do make that orange one, try the lighthouse logo (or the Gorton's Fisherman!)

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I agree, these are really nice and I'd just make a matching set of home and away. And if you do make that orange one, try the lighthouse logo (or the Gorton's Fisherman!)

JeffB

actually third: i made a devils black alternate, and a rangers uniform set

i love that template :D

signature.gif

Archived