What should replace Fighting Sioux?

winghaz

Slightly ot: Does the North Dakota fight song have to change too?

Hmmm. I don't know. I haven't heard. I would guess yes, but I don't know.

This would be a good reason to actually come up with a new fight song. UND has two -- one is Stand Up and Cheer, which is hardly original. It also has an original one which starts out, "Let's go Sioux, we're all for you ..." That original one really sucks, though. It's a draggy tune that sounds more like a funeral song than a fight song.

The big problem, of course, is UND won't have a nickname for at least three years. That makes it tougher if you're going to have a new fight song.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Slightly ot: Does the North Dakota fight song have to change too?

Hmmm. I don't know. I haven't heard. I would guess yes, but I don't know.

This would be a good reason to actually come up with a new fight song. UND has two -- one is Stand Up and Cheer, which is hardly original. It also has an original one which starts out, "Let's go Sioux, we're all for you ..." That original one really sucks, though. It's a draggy tune that sounds more like a funeral song than a fight song.

The big problem, of course, is UND won't have a nickname for at least three years. That makes it tougher if you're going to have a new fight song.

Dont they have one called "fight on Sioux"?

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

• 3 weeks later...

Not bad, though I think it would have looked a little better if the stars were down by the date and the trails up towards the school name, with the points more at the midline of the text.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived