salmon kings concept

letterform

Hello board!

Anyone see the new Victoria Salmon Kings ECHL logo? Uggggly!!! Waaay to minor league looking, and they made the mistake of using a queens tiara instead of a kings crown. Don't like the colours either. Blue and gold for salmon kings?

http://www.salmonkings.com/

heres my attempt at something better.

Just an old english style "S" and a crown. Simpler the better in my book. (I really like the work of classic letterform artists such as michael doret)

Despite the minimalist look, it actually took some time to hand form the S and get it all in proportion. Still needs a little touchup on the outlines to get it perfect, but I like it so far.

sklogo.png

skredhm.png

skredrd.png

DEATH TO REEBOK

I like it. But the one thing that I noticed was, the logo itself is more curvy and everything else is in a stright line. IMO i think that if you made everthing else more curvy it would come across better.

I'm never one to turn down a red uni of some sort...

I don't mind their actual one--even if it is goofy--but this looks better overall--

they may have wanted a fish in the logo though...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

The logo they use, well, let's say that thank goodness that they ain't in the WHA! It really B, B and S at the same time.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Very nice - I like these unis and your logo!!! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived