GH NFL Concepts

GatorHunter

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like where this is going with the 'Phins, but there are some certain flaws.

- Just empty space on the sleeves? If you don't want a logo, put the numbers there.

- The football hip logo is silly.

- Not sure the significance or direction of the pants stripe.

- Cut the orange pants. Opens a pandora's box of combinations. Orange jersey instead.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

I like where this is going with the 'Phins, but there are some certain flaws.

- Just empty space on the sleeves? If you don't want a logo, put the numbers there.

- Cut the orange pants. Opens a pandora's box of combinations. Orange jersey instead.

I know the currently have a orange Jersey, thats why I went with the pants

The Pants stripe is something different than what you always see.

t8ojkk.jpg24fhb3a.pngopr7er.png23tfsx.png

Agreed.

Sure.

Love the pants stripe. Do not change it. It ties nicely into the logo, and their brand, not to mention it is unique.

Yeah, there are certainly more combinations with two jerseys and three pairs of pants than there are with three jerseys and two pairs of pants...

Keep the orange pants, it works well with this concept.

Overall nice work, although I do not really agree with the things that DeFrank pointed out.

RockiesSig.png

Jacksonville looks really goodman. Its hard to take such and out dated color scheme and make it look good now a days so way to go!

Miami is a big upgrade in my book. I really like a white out away set for them but I guess that is still an option ya know. I unlike most like the orange pants for the alt, I would just like to see a more stylized "M" on the helmet. It just feels a little boring to me. Also I think you should take the football logo of the pants and replace it with the dolphin, not with the sun just the dolphin.

The browns are fantastic!! This might be the best Browns set I have seen!!! I love so much orange on the away set and the alt is very clean I just love it man! Its would be a modern classic IMO.

Are you doing the whole league? If so I cant wait to see my lions!

The Jags helmet looks good in teal. The Browns Alternate uni is great, you should make the helmet the =B= instead of just the B. I agree with North Dakota on making brown pants for the away uniform.

If you look at the logo progression in the Alternate uniform you will see the "B" on the Helmet, Then the "=B=" on the sleeve, then the full logo on the pants hip, that's why I did it that way.

As for the brown pants for the Away Uniform, it would throw the strips off, you have brown-white-brown on the helmet, sleeves, pants, and socks. If I make the pants brown, the striping would not be the same.

The Browns actually took me a few days to get a good concept, I did not want to do just the strips like all the past uniforms. The alternate uniform started out to be the away uniform, but it did not look right with the orange helmet, that's the reason i made it the alternate.

Thanks for the comments, not sure which team I'm doing next, gotta find some inspiration.

And yes, I'll be doing all 32 teams.

t8ojkk.jpg24fhb3a.pngopr7er.png23tfsx.png

The Eagles look good but it just screams Jets to me. Unless you have a big change for the Jets I would try to add a lot more grey to the eagles. The idea of the "E" logo is kinda cool and I think it works with the set and the white helmet is really nice too.

Really glad to here you are doing the all 32 teams!

im not the biggest fan of all of your designs or color combinations but i have to say your work is excellent. you obviously take time, think your concepts out and your execution is fantastic. so i want to thank you for doing such a great job and encourage you to never stop honing your skills, perfecting your designs and keep developing concepts as long as its a passion for you. didnt you also say your jags concept was your first ever? very impressive, my friend. kudos to you.

Archived