IOC Decision

Shizznick

Transexuals cleared to compete

I expect to see Olympic records fall, especially for the records that the women hold. Of course some of those records may be held by East German women, which were kind of suspect anyway...

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

A lot of the women who hold the records are rather manly anyway!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

A lot of the women who hold the records are rather manly anyway!

Thus my East Germany zing...

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

Actually -- I was against this until i read the article. And while I'm still against it, it doesn't create any sort of unlevel playing field as after 2 years, a guy changing into a girl's hormone level will decrease to the level of females according to the doctors. So unless, when going into the change, the guy was totally ripped and really really huge -- I don't think it'd make any difference.

IUe6Hvh.png

Actually -- I was against this until i read the article. And while I'm still against it, it doesn't create any sort of unlevel playing field as after 2 years, a guy changing into a girl's hormone level will decrease to the level of females according to the doctors. So unless, when going into the change, the guy was totally ripped and really really huge -- I don't think it'd make any difference.

Well I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV, well I did play one when I was a kid...

I wonder if there is a difference of muscle mass between a male and a female and if hormone therapy really makes that much of a difference in that area. I mean isn't it still doping either way?

realclearpolitics.com

- Robert A. Heinlein

I mean isn't it still doping either way?

What's what I would think.

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Or Renee Richards, writer of the book "Tennis Without Balls."

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

This world is getting sicker and sicker...

Whne are people going to say enough is enough and say some things in the world are just not normal and transsexual are not normal. If they want a sex change then its too bad they cant compete at the olympics against women.

I just hope a transexual never wins a medal because it will be robbing one from a deserving female athleete.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Don't worry there's an election in November :)

One more attack on George W....

But where do Candadians get off on our politics!

Retired Number's To Come

Don't worry there's an election in November :)

One more attack on George W....

CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS.....

I saw, I came, I left.

I couldn't care less. If you change your sex just for the Olympics, there is something terribly, terribly wrong with you.

Exactly. This ruling really doesn't make a difference in the grand scheme of things.

Meh, it's not gonna be too major....If it makes some people happy, why the hell not?

Lets just take gender right out of the mix. Everyone competing against everyone. Then lets see what happens.

I actually like that idea. It would make things VERY interesting....

The US crams its media down our throats (albiet usualy unintentionaly)and it relates directly to us. As the great Trudeau said, "It's like an elephant sleeping with a mouse...."

BTW, if Any Yanks want to know about our Political system, I've written a crash course on it for an American friend. Just PM me if you're interested....

Archived