Downington East Cougars

Steve-O

Yes or No?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Steve-O

I like it much better than the original, but I'm not feeling the mouth area. It looks like the cougar has an overbite or something. I think an open roaring mouth with a non-penis tongue (you Kentucky Wildcat fans will get that reference) and some prominent lower fangs would really make it pop. Also, I'd like to see some ovoid slits in the eyes to show a bit more detail.

As usual, great job using paint. How about I send you a bootleg copy of Illustrator. After about a week you'll wonder what you've been putting yourself through all this time!!

tbro

Hey everyone :grin: this is my first post here. I want to say I am amazed at the dedication and talent of all your work :notworthy: . Now down to business. Is this actually for Downingtown East as in Downingtown, PA? If so I say anything is an improvement, especially with the bright yellow, since when they split the district a few years ago the east side went with the most boring and plain Cougar logo. Where's the originality? The West side has the cool nickname and logo: the Whippets.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Does anybody else see Steve0's cougar as leaning over and having his left ear pressed against a wall, trying to listen for something? His face even matches that, with a focused, determined, concentrating look.

Perhaps, try to level the tops of the ears and the bases of the ears to minimize this effect. Otherwise, sa-weet work SteveO.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

It's fairly solid, but I agree with the overbite comment.

He kinda looks passive to me, which I doubt is something you want to communicate. It's alright, but I prefer most of your later work to this.

Archived