Missouri State's pink rink

Viper

When I read the title I thought, "You know, a really light pink might not look too bad. It would help against blaring white overload that's somewhat of a problem in hockey." And then I saw it. Wow.

This is what I felt like when I saw this

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Kida off topic but, I was just there this past weekend visiting my sister in college.

As for the ice, it's not a terrible idea. Maybe a much more muted shade of pink would have been better but the picture is hard enough to look at. I can't imagine being a spectator or having to play on it.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

The idea is interesting. If Boise ever got a hockey team, maybe they could do something like this? The execution is laughable. It looks like a pool of strawberry jello.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Missouri-State-Pink-Ice-Breast-Cancer-Awareness.jpg

Hmm. Does it have a flavor?

pepto? but yeah that's pretty bright compared to what I've seen in the past. But at least this is a good cause. I hated it a few years back when the Erie Otters felt the need for GREEN ice just for St. Patricks

Missouri-State-Pink-Ice-Breast-Cancer-Awareness.jpg

Hmm. Does it have a flavor?

pepto? but yeah that's pretty bright compared to what I've seen in the past. But at least this is a good cause. I hated it a few years back when the Erie Otters felt the need for GREEN ice just for St. Patricks

3380221557_3a566ba38a.jpg

But that isn't nearly as bright as MSU's is. I think a pink in the color would be fine (fine being a relative term).

Archived