Winnipeg Jets on NHL 12

RETROJR79

Shouldn't the original Jets jerseys go with Phoenix and not Winnipeg in NHL 12?

Well, yes. Maybe it's kind of a placeholder for people to use actual Jets jerseys before they release the code to unlock the current set.

Like the Thrashers set would belong with the current Jets.

Does anyone know if the Thrashers' jerseys are in the game? I would think not, seeing as ASG owns the rights to them.

Would anybody miss them if they weren't?

Shouldn't the original Jets jerseys go with Phoenix and not Winnipeg in NHL 12?

Well, yes. Maybe it's kind of a placeholder for people to use actual Jets jerseys before they release the code to unlock the current set.

Like the Thrashers set would belong with the current Jets.

Does anyone know if the Thrashers' jerseys are in the game? I would think not, seeing as ASG owns the rights to them.

Would anybody miss them if they weren't?

I'd rather use/play against the powder blue than the drab navy Jets uni

Manchester-City-icon.png

Late to the party here, what did the Jets uniforms look like in NHL 12 (before the update)?

Generic Black and white NHL jerseys

wpgjets.png

Close?

Close...but more like this

nhl-draft-hockey_hasc-1_s640x427.jpg?73b8e21685896c3f2859310aaa5adb253919b641

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

supposed to be releasing new jerseys in a patch sometime in November, along with fixing the bugs..hopefully

Since the Islanders are the only team left to unviel their alternate jersey in late November the day before they wear it for the first time in a game (supposedly will look like this), the NHL 12 Jersey code more than likely will not be available until some time in mid December at the latest. As for the bugs in NHL 12 game, god I hope they do include fixes for them in with the jersey patch, there are alot of bugs in the game and so very irritating. I do not recall there ever being as many bugs in an EA NHL game as NHL 12.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived