WALLPAPERS!

MDC

Why hello there, fellas!

I took a stab at wallpapers this past weekend, and came up with this Chicago Flag themed D-Rose wallpaper. I'm looking for some feedback, I made this in GIMP and was really just fooling around with effects and textures. I know I need some work on cutting out the picture, but I dont have a great strategy. Any tips?

Any requests?

RoseWallpaper.png

Big Ben is done!

Sorry if I'm taking a long time, but its been a busy week at school and I'm trying to get one done per day, so John Wall should be up tomorrow

JoFdY.jpg

MDC,

If you would like, check the link in my sig and let me know if there are a few files that you want me to send you. They are photoshop files but can be converted to GIMP. I think some of them could really help you out as you fill these requests.

-Mike

MDC,

If you would like, check the link in my sig and let me know if there are a few files that you want me to send you. They are photoshop files but can be converted to GIMP. I think some of them could really help you out as you fill these requests.

-Mike

Umm, i dont know if I need the files themselves, I'm just curious as to how you get the various textures and designs. Like I only really know how to make rectangles and straight lines. Sounds dumb, I know. Thanks for the help though, I've always been a fan of your wallpapers.

-Another Mike

MDC,

-Mike

Umm, i dont know if I need the files themselves, I'm just curious as to how you get the various textures and designs. Like I only really know how to make rectangles and straight lines. Sounds dumb, I know. Thanks for the help though, I've always been a fan of your wallpapers.

-Another Mike

There is a bunch of stuff on cgtexutres.com ... You have to make a free account to download, but once you get a few just mess around with some different blending modes to get some different effects.

Archived