Oregon Ducks Combo Maker

wyopokes2

Wyoming:

Brown helmet w/ gold horse

Gold jersey

Brown pants

Oregon:

Yellow helmet with kelly green O (the current one)

Kelly Green throwback jersey

Yellow pants

Great work on the site(s)!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I notice that there is a brown helmet with a gold horse. When have they worn that helmet?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

For some reason, on my computer only the black helmet loads, and the jerseys and pants keep loading but never show up.

Same thing happened to me on IE8, so I did it in Firefox and it worked fine.

Wyo needs a yellow helmet, brown facemask, brown logo. Wearing that with yellow jersey and brown pants would be amazing

I notice that there is a brown helmet with a gold horse. When have they worn that helmet?

It was supposed to be worn for the Air Force game but they encountered some issues getting them all ready, so a switch was made the last second. The Pokes have 2 surprises left this year :)

What i like The most about these combination sites is that they all work on the ipad ; Boise State, TCU, Zona State, and Va Tech next please

I was trying to make them friendly as possible. Glad it works for you on the ipad. I'm sad to hear that IE7 doesn't work. I tested it on mine and it worked :/ I will probably do TCU next followed by Va Tech :)

Am I to assume griffin marlins is all of about 8 years old?

Where the heck did that come from? And no, I'm pretty sure he's older than that.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Bump for the sake of finding a template for this helmet.

The best I can do for you give you where I got it. I took it straight out of this pdf. It's super messy though and I don't really have time to clean it up into a nice template for photoshop.

PDF Link

Holy cripes, you weren't kidding! That PDF is a disaster! There has to be 100 layers (not divided into neat Illustrator layers of course) of textures, outlines, templates, patterns, etc. Weeding through it to get to just the helmet is a nightmare!

Do you have a cleaned up version for Illustrator that you could send me? My username (minus the space) at gmail. Thanks!

Am I to assume griffin marlins is all of about 8 years old?

Where the heck did that come from? And no, I'm pretty sure he's older than that.

By him making his "Worst combos on purpose" What is the point of that? (Doesn't Oregon do it for us just about every week? I kid, I kid)

The best I can do for you give you where I got it. I took it straight out of this pdf. It's super messy though and I don't really have time to clean it up into a nice template for photoshop.

PDF Link

The concept artist in me is eternally grateful for you posting this... because there are a LOT of vector resources in this puppy. Like textures, patterns, and number styles ^_^

PDF Link

The concept artist in me is eternally grateful for you posting this... because there are a LOT of vector resources in this puppy. Like textures, patterns, and number styles ^_^

You aren't kidding! Believe it or not the only reason I wanted this in the first place was for TCU's frog skin pattern. I'd looked high and low for it, for a looong time. I should have TCU and Va Tech up soon!

Archived