Oregon Ducks Combo Maker

wyopokes2

Hey guys, so I wanted to practice my with some different code elements, and I thought to myself, what better way than making a Uni Picker similar to Oklahoma State's. I wrote one for the Pokes in Laramie seeing how they have quite a few jerseys this year (and yes I know the Nike's backwards on the visor, I'm working on fixing it). Like usual when I decide to make web stuff, I'm not sure where to post it on here, so I thought why not the concept section ;) So what do you all think? Should I do other teams from around the country? At this point it's just a bit of code changing and Illustrator work.

Here's the link the page

Pokes Uni Picker

Oregon UPDATE 11/15/11!!

Oregon Uni Picker

1321342155781.png

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, so I wanted to practice my with some different code elements, and I thought to myself, what better way than making a Uni Picker similar to Oklahoma State's. I wrote one for the Pokes in Laramie seeing how they have quite a few jerseys this year (and yes I know the Nike's backwards on the visor, I'm working on fixing it). Like usual when I decide to make web stuff, I'm not sure where to post it on here, so I thought why not the concept section ;) So what do you all think? Should I do other teams from around the country? At this point it's just a bit of code changing and Illustrator work.

Here's the link the page

Pokes Uni Picker

Here's a sample of what the page looks like with my favorite combo if you don't have the desire to click the link.

1320731892143.png

Please gimme some feedback. I spent days trying to get everything to work out right. I know she's still a work in progress, but for what it is, I'm happy at the moment.

This is awesome, I really like there unis, I was at the BG Wyo game when they wore all white

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Alright guys, drawing in on my 500th post 4 years later, I present to you Oregon Uni Mix and Match. I mean no disrespect to Jake who does ducktracker, I just thought some members would like to make some combos. Please post your favorite combo! Keep in mind they are not 100% accurate I know, but for a fun little thing for people to mess around with it isn't too bad detail wise. I put a variety of the current equipment in there. Including:

-Helmets-

*Green

*Green (Stanford game)

*Black

*Carbon (Yellow, Grey, and Green Decals)

*Pro Combats (Matte Black and Carbon w/ volt decal)

*Yellow throwback (worn vs Cal 2 years ago)

*Yellow fauxback (civil war 2 years ago)

-Jerseys-

*Green

*Yellow

*Black

*Whites (Green and Grey)

*Pro Combats (Black and White with volt trim)

*Throwback

*Fighting Ducks

-Pants-

*Black

*Green

*Yellow for throwbacks

*Steel

*Pro Combat (charcoal)

Check it out at Duck Uni Picker

Here's a sample:

1321342872219.png1321343136135.png

1321342155781.png

Damn, nice work on these. One minor tiny detail, are the charcoal pants supposed to not have a Nike logo on them? Just something I noticed.

And as far as favorite combos, I will always love the black-yellow-black combo, and this year's Pro Combat.

Damn, nice work on these. One minor tiny detail, are the charcoal pants supposed to not have a Nike logo on them? Just something I noticed.And as far as favorite combos, I will always love the black-yellow-black combo, and this year's Pro Combat.

I actually removed the Nike as I was setting it up last night. I need to go back through and make the colors consistent. When I made the pants in Illustrator I accidentally made the nike white. When I was slicing it and putting it together in Photoshop I noticed it being white and clashing with everything. I need to go back to Illustrator and redo the pants. I also need to match the thread colors of the pants and jerseys consistently. Now that I have it all coded in Dreamweaver, it's just a quick swap of an image. I should be able to get the new versions up tonight after I get out of class.

I know I'm becoming 'that guy' by constantly asking this question, but is this a svg. template avail. for download? I've been wanting a 2D version of the Revo-Speed since I've been on Inkscape:p

The template I used is just what is found in Nike's 2012 Football catalog so it's definitely NOT mine.

Just curious if anyone has a template of JUST the helmet for photoshop? I would need a side view (as shown above), with a front view and rear view. If a front and rear view is not available, some sort of "top of helmet" display to show the stripe pattern on the helmet.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Archived