Plan B. Branding is now Brandiose

Brandiose

Header.1.jpg

PLAN B. BRANDING IS NOW BRANDIOSE

We're thrilled to announce we're changing the face of Plan B Branding with a new name! Our new name signals a new era in doing whatever it takes to make teams famous... To make their brands larger than life... To make them "Brandiose" (pronounced Bran-dee-ose).

Since starting the company out of our college dorm rooms, we've loved to keep reinventing ourselves. We've had a tremendous decade, and Brandiose better represents who we've become and where we're headed.

You'll also see some exciting new things we're bringing to the Brandiose experience, including new ways to collaborate and Behind the Scenes peaks at what we're dreaming up for other clubs.

But there are some things that haven't changed.

We're keeping everything we're known for -- the 'can-do' attitude, authentic storytelling, and trying new things. You can expect the same Jason & Casey imagination and service, direct contact and way of doing business you love.

Signature.2.jpg

NEW WEBSITE

Explore our new site at Brandiose.com where you'll enjoy our partners sharing their experience with Jason & Casey.

site.jpg

ABOUT JASON & CASEY

We're the guys who dream up looks for Major and Minor League Baseball teams. We grew up in San Diego, have been best friends since kindergarten, and started the company our of our college dorm rooms. We set out then with the same goal we have today: Doing whatever it takes to make teams famous.

Over the past decade we've brought to life all kinds of team names, mascots, and looks, including top selling logos for the Richmond Flying Squirrels, Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs, and the Cincinnati Reds. We also invented the first glow-in-the-dark on-field baseball cap for the Casper Ghosts, and the first on-field Rally Cap design for the Altoona Curve.

BEHIND THE BRANDIOSE SIGNATURE

A logo is a compelling story waiting to be told. Our Brandiose signature celebrates the mid-century lettering that captures an optimistic, utopian view of America. It?s whimsical, playful and embodies the type of imaginative experience you can expect from Brandiose...

graphology.jpg

Creamer_Signature.png

Everything looks great, and I really think the new name will help you stand out as everyone's "Plan A" (pun definitely intended).

A couple things that are bothering me:

? The two divots on the E in Brandiose. They seem to disrupt the smoothness of the rest of the logo.

? On the AquaSox page, "oneself" is misspelled.

That's it! Great job and good luck!

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

Eh... unless they plan on marketing to the major four leagues (NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA), I don't like it. Brandiose seems a little too grand or pompous or even French for a studio that mainly deals with teams involved in baseball, historically known as "America's" game. Plan B Branding, while a little ironic about being choice #2, had a charm that seemed to attract minor-league teams with their creative solutions. Brandiouse will still get clients, because the quality of their work is so strong, but right now it feels like a little bit of a square peg into a round hole.

Eh... unless they plan on marketing to the major four leagues (NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA), I don't like it. Brandiose seems a little too grand or pompous or even French for a studio that mainly deals with teams involved in baseball, historically known as "America's" game. Plan B Branding, while a little ironic about being choice #2, had a charm that seemed to attract minor-league teams with their creative solutions. Brandiouse will still get clients, because the quality of their work is so strong, but right now it feels like a little bit of a square peg into a round hole.

Do the Cincinnati Reds qualify as a MLB team? I've always thought that the name "Plan B" had kind of a "we're not your first choice, but we're affordable" kind of connotation to it (just the name, not the work). This is much better, though not sure about the logo. I see a Steelers hypocloycid (sp) thing when I see the i.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Do the Cincinnati Reds qualify as a MLB team? I've always thought that the name "Plan B" had kind of a "we're not your first choice, but we're affordable" kind of connotation to it (just the name, not the work). This is much better, though not sure about the logo.

So they've done one MLB club out of 40 or 50 baseball teams. So major-league clubs make up 2%, maybe 3% of their entire portfolio; compared to 97% minor-league clubs? My point was, unless they plan on jumping up with the SME Branding, Studio Simon, etc... of the world and gaining some higher profile clientele, it doesn't fit to me.

Like you said, their old name had that "affordable" cache that seemed to draw minor league teams (I wonder why?), so I'm just wondering if they're maybe going to "outclass" their current clientele (the 97%).

Inspired for sure....Snopp around a little at www.houseind.com

I see some similarities in the actual HOUSE script font.

They did a great job using the House Movements sign font for the Reading Phillies.

I'm a fan of the ClinkRoom.......They do great work.

closer, but still not "lifted"...

jldesigns404eo.png

Where did u find those designs for your signature? Those are SWEET!

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Your website is nice, but it's WAY TOO WIDE. I can't even get the whole thing to show up on my widescreen laptop after zooming out all the way.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Hate the BS explanations of different parts of the logo.

Wanted to say this too, but I didn't want to be Mr. Negative (which I'm not because I really like almost all their work)...

I would like to think it was meant to be extremely sarcastic for those who are familiar with how corny 'marketingspeak' is, but extremely appealing to clients who love to eat it up.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

A quick note on the signature:

We worked with an expert handwriting analyst who deciphers personality traits from handwriting signatures (Graphology). So we asked all our clients for words that describe us, then use our Graphologist to reverse engineer them into handwriting. Then Ken Barber sexed it up.

We were always intrigued by what your handwriting says about you, and never heard of anyone reverse engineering a signature using personality traits.

In short, if the Brandiose signature ever shows up at the scene of a crime...

Creamer_Signature.png

Archived