BB's Nike CFB Designs 2.0

Brave-Bird 08

Hey guys, I'm just throwing my concepts from my FBS redesign onto this spiffy template, which is now available in svg. format. Big thanks to See Red for putting this in svg. Contact him if you would like to use it.

As for updates, here's my Georgia concept. (I accidently locked the background on the fourth set, so the image is a bit bigger).

Georgia

Presenting the new uniforms is "Bam Bam" Boykin.

The home and away stay with the same design, but the pants stripe is now truncated.

export1.png

The primary alternate uniforms are simple. The red-black-silver is the same we saw in 2007-2008, and the red-white-black is the same seen in 1997 bowl season

export2-1.png

The secondary alternate uniforms bring new elements into the picture. An all black uniform is for special night games, while the white-white-black is for special road games.

export3-1.png

The silver helmet can be worn with red or black tops. Red britches bring out the "red out" alternate uniforms.

export4-1.png

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great stuff man! Especially love the silver-red-red and red-black-silver combos. Very sharp presentation and work! Can't wait to see more of your stuff!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Screw the concept, I just want the template!

All sarcasm aside, nice work on these. I love how UGA's colors play so well together when presented like this. Keeping it simple, having some variety, that's how college football should be, IMO. 3 jerseys, 3 pants, 4 helmets. I like how sharp all the combos look, excited to see what else you come up with.

Georgia looks pretty good. I wish UT would have do something like that. A lot of combos, but a simple design.

For Florida, the orange helmet looks kinda weird because it has white what the jersey and pants have NO white. I suggest an alternate orange helmet, or maybe even a black helmet. No orange pant??? Or white lid???

Good job so far...I hope this series actually lasts for awhile.

Untitled.png

Two more for the night!

Kennesaw State Owls

The Owls won't have football until 2014, but that doesn't mean I can't whip up a uniform. Nothing much to be said here, simple, clean. I did add the flywire, speed machine neck to the template.

export1-3.png

export3-3.png

export2-4.png

Georgia Tech

I decided to put GT in the Nike world. Uniform design echoes the Gailey era set, but with a modern twist for the roadies! Keeping the concept of two different white jerseys in tact, giving them a classic home look, a progressive road look, and also two clean home alternates.

export1-2.png

export2-3.png

Kennesaw State: nice simple look...not too plain but also not too over the top. Basically perfect is what I'm trying to say. I'm really digging that number font.

G-Tech: The set looks pretty good, but I think that a white helmet would send this one over the top.

I'm loving this series so far...it's like a lighter version of you're revamp madness. Keep going with this.

Untitled.png

Duke seriously needs to use a design similar to this for their football unis. I mean, that's really the main thing they're known for.

Now Oregon....Love that you brought back the yellow helmet and pants. You also made the black jersey and yellow jersey look 10x better. Actually make that 100x. I sure would like to see at least an alternate with the carbon or steel though. But I'd rather Oregon have no carbon than way too much of it.

Nice work....keep 'em coming.

Untitled.png

Archived