BB's Nike CFB Designs 2.0

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I'm going to lie, this is starting to piss me off. Why is it that every single damn time that I see an Oregon concept, it's the same thing? Give them yellow helmet, yellow pants, yellow jersey, and more combos. That's it. Nobody is being creative. I'm sorry, but it's a no go for Oregon.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Ok, I'm going to lie, this is starting to piss me off. Why is it that every single damn time that I see an Oregon concept, it's the same thing? Give them yellow helmet, yellow pants, yellow jersey, and more combos. That's it. Nobody is being creative. I'm sorry, but it's a no go for Oregon.

Because the wings are perfect for Oregon and there are always combos that aren't there that we want to add in. Why don't you be the first to do something different???

Untitled.png

I like all of the designs here but i feel as though florida could do without the BFBS ; as for UGA, a silver alt would also look really nice and Duke is PERFECT; nothing too major on the changes for Oregon; i feel like they dont wear yellow enough to have the yellow helmets so bringing back yellow pants is nice

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Because the wings are perfect for Oregon and there are always combos that aren't there that we want to add in. Why don't you be the first to do something different???

I did.

OregonProCOmbat-3.png

This was one of the many concepts that I did to try to be different.

Not meaning to hijack the thread, just proving a point.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

BB, you nailed Oregon. That yellow-green-yellow set is absolutely perfect. I've been wanting them to roll something out like that for the longest time (as well as a yellow-white-green roadie). Fantastic work!!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I did.

OregonProCOmbat-3.png

Because he's making his concepts realistic and something that each school would possibly, or should do. Oregon finally nailed it with the wings which is why everyone uses them in their concepts, and other than the helmet which I'll give you credit for definitely thinking outside of the box, yours looks very high schoolish.

I did.

OregonProCOmbat-3.png

As in your words... This sucks.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

I did.

OregonProCOmbat-3.png

As in your words... This sucks.

Yeah, this is what happens when you only have an idea for a helmet, but nothing else. Plus the numbers look awful. I was just saying that I have done other things with Oregon. And i think the wings are perfect, but nobody is adding any other designs elements.

Yeah, this is what happens when you only have an idea for a helmet, but nothing else. Plus the numbers look awful. I was just saying that I have done other things with Oregon. And i think the wings are perfect, but nobody is adding any other designs elements.

Because you don't need to. Sometimes less is more.

jNTsTyQ.png

Because you don't need to. Sometimes less is more.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

So, if Oregon took the field next year in the uniforms I posted...you would be appalled? Or, would you rather Oregon, in real life, wear what you posted? I'm sorry, I wasn't going to humor you...until you posted your own concept in here.

It has zero design elements from head to to. Bland, boring, escapes Oregon's identity. I'm not sure you understand what "creative" means.

As for everyone else, thanks for the comments!

I like all of the designs here but i feel as though florida could do without the BFBS ; as for UGA, a silver alt would also look really nice and Duke is PERFECT; nothing too major on the changes for Oregon; i feel like they dont wear yellow enough to have the yellow helmets so bringing back yellow pants is nice

Yeah, I was betting on nearly everyone feeling that way. I just had to do it though. I wanted to push their football uniforms into the rest of their current athletic identity...which...sadly enough...uses black. Basketball has really embraced it. So I figured, eh, what the heck!

So, if Oregon took the field next year in the uniforms I posted...you would be appalled? Or, would you rather Oregon, in real life, wear what you posted? I'm sorry, I wasn't going to humor you...until you posted your own concept in here.

It has zero design elements from head to to. Bland, boring, escapes Oregon's identity. I'm not sure you understand what "creative" means.

As for everyone else, thanks for the comments!

You basically re-colored their current uniforms. At least I tried to do something different. What I'm trying to say is that I'm tired of every single Oregon concept looking the same.

Archived