Logolympiad Voting: Event 6

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DISCLAIMER: The following votes were cast by my 9 year old daughter, who participates with me here on a regular basis. I explained the concept to her as being a real consumer product and all of that. She explained in detail her reasons for each choice, and maybe later I'll share some of her comments on each logo, but for now her vote is my vote. If the public feels that it's not right then please don't include this vote in the final tally WiB.

Gold - Gmac

Silver - EZ Street

Bronze - Gordie

1. Pitt U- awesome stuff

2. Gordie- yes, those 'classes' paid off Gordie

3. Evan- Solid, cool design. Great logo, like the watermark work.

VHM- (3.5) Joel

(4) Braden

(5) everyone else did good.

Why not let her vote? Way to go girl!

Well, I'm not surprised or anything. But I've got no votes.

Anyone who votes for me shall be worshiped by me, by the way. Worshipped as the person who has more generousity then a eye for talent.

Insert Witty Signature Here.

This is an unbelievably difficult choice. So many excellent concepts, so few medals. I hope there's a lot of ties for the top three.

That being said . . . .

G - Joel Fiasco (really captures the microbrewery spirit - no pun intended - vibrant and fun)

S - GMac (An outstanding, well thought out concept. Were this not for a microbrewery it would have probably won Gold. It just has more of a "corporate" vibe, but still deserving of a medal.)

B - Pittunited - (Great concept, terrific artwork and again, it carries a nice microbrewery vibe to it.)

S - GMac (An outstanding, well thought out concept. Were this not for a microbrewery it would have probably won Gold. It just has more of a "corporate" vibe, but still deserving of a medal.)

yale you are gonna make me blush...lol... i guess if i get a medal no matter the colour we can call me the "corporate champ"...lol

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Archived