Corporate Football Identity Series

drdougfresh

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see a bengals-like helmet for at&t

Too literal. "Gaudy" is not a word I'd use to describe at&t's branding.

Too bad they changed from the Cingular Wireless logo. I think that one would have been interesting to work with.

I was going to give a team by team review, but frankly, it would get a bit redundant. You did an incredible job on this. Every uniform is original, creative, classy, and does an excellent job at portraying the companies they represent. There are only a few things that I think could be improved.

On Boeing, I would maybe darken the silver on the helmet logo and wordmark, just to make them easier to read. On John Deere, the logo backwards on the helmet. I do realize that the actual logo always faces to the left, but on the helmet I think it would look better facing forward. Other than these minor tweaks, I think the concepts are perfect, especially McDonald's. The Ronald McDonald suit look worked surprisingly well.

Once again, amazing job on the series, it has been a pleasure to see what you've come up with, and I'm a bit disappointed that the series is ending.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Thanks for the feedback, l appreciate it. I see what you're saying on both Boeing and Deere, minor tweaks that would help a bit. I am sad to end it too, but I felt like I wasn't getting much feedback, so I decided to stop it while I was ahead. Don't get me wrong, it's great fun, but it's a lot of planning and work for minmal feedback (and being bumped off the first page in a day by a rash of "concepts".

Might be a while until I do another series again, but I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Also, so everyone knows, I'm not giving the template out. Thanks.

I get the same problem in my thread...

I really love this series. I instantly thought of lesser concepts with like airplanes or something, but this is fantastic. You were able to really capture the vive of a brand through football mediums. Great work, can't wait to see more.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

You nailed every one of these, fantastic work. The undersleeves and socks for McDonald's really perfect that set, I loved that element. Boeing is very sleek, one of the coolest modern uniform designs I've seen. Starbucks is absolutely perfect (green and coffee brown look surprisingly incredible together), and the John Deere set especially is my favorite. That uniform design is beautifully classic and simple, and the green, yellow, and black trim work fantastically together. If I had my way, Oregon would look almost exactly like that. Just beautiful.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

• 5 months later...

Archived