Lakers Throwbacks

ltjets21

kobe-MPLS_display_image.jpg

The%20Official%20New%20Fabrics%20Adidas%20NBA%20Jerseys%20Los%20Angeles%20Lakers%2024%20Kobe%20Bryant%20Yellow%20Walter%20Brown%20HWC%20Swingman%20Throwback%20Basketball%20Jerseys_1.jpg

kobe_bryant_throwback.jpg

Those are the only ones I know of. And just for fun, here's the Clippers' throwbacks they've worn:

buffalo-braves-elton-brand.jpg

Yep, that's the only one I can recall. I don't think they've ever thrown back to the San Diego unis or even the early LA Clippers look. However, they will be throwing back to the Los Angeles Stars of the ABA this year:

new-clippers-jersey.jpg

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

kobe_bryant_throwback.jpg

Good grief, it looks like he's playing in a pajama set.

new-clippers-jersey.jpg

I've always thought that the Clippers should have a powder blue alternate. If any team in the league can pull it off other than the Kings (w/ one of their throwbacks), it would be the Clippers. Maybe they could modernize this jersey and build off of it.

hi, guys, this is my favorite golf, you see: My link many foreigners say it is best, what's your ideas? I am so proud of it.

That's so funny, that's my favorite golf too! I also think it is best and I'm not even a foreigner. You should be proud.

Wait, what?

hi, guys, this is my favorite golf, you see: My link many foreigners say it is best, what's your ideas? I am so proud of it.

That's so funny, that's my favorite golf too! I also think it is best and I'm not even a foreigner. You should be proud.

Wait, what?

censored.gif spam

Archived