Your own sports-call catchphrases

johnnysama

Mine are as lame as anybody's, and more just spontaneous reactions than calls per se. When there's a fumble, I say "Get on that!"

After years of listening to Thayer's color commentary and having been a high school player, anytime there's a fumble, you gotta shout "BALL!" I'm pretty sure everybody's done this at some time or another.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Mine are as lame as anybody's, and more just spontaneous reactions than calls per se. When there's a fumble, I say "Get on that!"

After years of listening to Thayer's color commentary and having been a high school player, anytime there's a fumble, you gotta shout "BALL!" I'm pretty sure everybody's done this at some time or another.

i just yell FUMBLE FUMBLE FUMBLE really loudly, that's what you learn to do when you only play offense like me :P

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

When I'm watching pro wrestling and I'm sure a pinfall is about to be scored, I'll say, "1! 2! Got 'em!" or if they hit a signature finisher I'll yell the name of the move twice followed by 3. For example, "RKO! RKO! 3!"

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived