Tampa BayBuccaneers Logo

whovian

Obviously some heavy inspiration the Burger King (beard and mouth), but not bad. I'm not digging the compass.

o6qyjofnhqsmxdrs96f9uxceg.gifProject444final.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

The logo definitely needs some white. The orange and red are just muddled together, especially if the logo were to be shrunk or seen from afar (like on a helmet). It's a nice depiction, but I miss the old feather cap which was distinctly TB's. If youre going to update this look, why not use the original hat?

The logo definitely needs some white. The orange and red are just muddled together, especially if the logo were to be shrunk or seen from afar (like on a helmet). It's a nice depiction, but I miss the old feather cap which was distinctly TB's. If youre going to update this look, why not use the original hat?

Well, here is another version I did with a feathered hat, minus the compass that others seem to hate. It's a bit unfinished, but also a bit more symmetrical.

brucedagger4446.jpg

The more I look at this, the more I realize just how much you took from the Burger King logo. The beard and mouth should get changed to avoid copyright infringement.

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

The more I look at this, the more I realize just how much you took from the Burger King logo. The beard and mouth should get changed to avoid copyright infringement.

Copyright infringement? What the hell are you talking about? Did I say. 'Hey guys, check out my new logo that I am marketing for my new football team.' No, I did not. And there are borrowed elements, not exact elements. Nothing in my logo is exactly the same as the Kings logo. If you don't like it, fine with me.....move on. It's just for fun............an idea, albeit one with borrowed elements. It's not like I'm trying to make money off this, just progress it forward a bit.

Copyright infringement? What the hell are you talking about? Did I say. 'Hey guys, check out my new logo that I am marketing for my new football team.' No, I did not. And there are borrowed elements, not exact elements. Nothing in my logo is exactly the same as the Kings logo. If you don't like it, fine with me.....move on. It's just for fun............an idea, albeit one with borrowed elements. It's not like I'm trying to make money off this, just progress it forward a bit.

I like it. I just don't want to see you get sued because of it. All it would take is a few little tweaks, and it's not a problem anymore.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

You "borrowed" quite a bit... Sure you made a few changes and edits, but it's very easy to see what logos you mashed together to create this. It gets worse when we see that you had a rough time doing something as simple as adding a hat and feather...

If you would have come out up front about it and said "I used these logos as inspiration..." this wouldn't be an issue, but you weren't exactly forthcoming with that information.

Archived