Tampa Bay Lightning Concept

ColeJ

in honor of the bolts winning the prince of wales trophy, and advancing to the cup finals, i decided to make a few tweaks to my old tampa bay lightning concept from several months ago, and repost it.

coleTBL.jpg

any and all comments/questions/suggestions are welcomed, as always is the case with my concepts.

Did you make the shoulder crest?

sho nuff...

and i don't even consider this to be much of a TATC jersey... it's no more "out there" than what the preds/thrashers/stars/isles(3rd) wear. this concept is meant to represent what i think tampa bay should start wearing ASAP :) i'm a sucker for old-school uniforms, with the blackhawks and coyotes wearing 2 of my favorite uniforms in sports.... however, i'm a proud owner of a mustard colored preds jersey, and a mike dunham white predators jersey. some teams can get away with wearing power-ranger costumes out on the ice, and i think the lightning are one of them.

Sweeeeeeet !!! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

reminds me of my Vanderbilt football concept somewhat, also done a while back: click me

know what, i think i'm gonna do a Lightning concept soon. i've only done 3 :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived