TCU to unveil new graphic identity

gdu

still looks like they tweaked the snakeskin. i dig it.

I thought so, too, but they couldn't have. They didn't order a full new set of that pattern. Rather they ordered some to replace damaged ones and to incorporate new helmet styles.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Design elements are a bit strange. Overly detailed scoreboard, and flags, yet simple field with over simplified hash marks. Also, the "scales" texture is so faint, it's not going to translate at all in smaller representations. Overall, solid design, but could use some improvement.

Design elements are a bit strange. Overly detailed scoreboard, and flags, yet simple field with over simplified hash marks. Also, the "scales" texture is so faint, it's not going to translate at all in smaller representations. Overall, solid design, but could use some improvement.

designer was a student

How can it be the inaugural season when they've been playing there for the best part of the last century? The lower bowl is still part of the old stadium.

True enough, though they did epoxy the lower bowl, replaced all the seating, redid the stairs and redid a lot of the concrete there.

Here is the inaugural season in the new stadium logo:

431280_455755747797555_113576015_n.jpg

the stadium logo itself it superb, but I haven't found a standalone version of it suitable for posting.

that is a solid logo, especially from a student, but he is not a Jedi yet. it feels like the foundation for something Tin Bacic (http://www.tinbacicdesign.com/) would do. if he did this logo, it would be supreme

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

huerc.jpg

jpraf.jpg

A2IG2nzCUAETFoU.jpg

A2IKMhnCEAAkiCo.jpg

oazaf.jpg

Amon G. Carter stadium is always a tough place to win a game on the road and one of my favorite stadium. Their fans are really good and their entering an excellent conference in the Big XII. That's why they always call it "Hell's half acre". Go Horned Frogs!

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Archived