TCU to unveil new graphic identity

gdu

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"More life-like"...?

Yeah, I actually think it needs to go the other way.

Seriously...?

I mean.... SERIOUSLY?

When I read "life-like" I think "more detail." People wanted more life-like for the Detroit Lions...I was glad they kept it a silhouette.

I guess what I really mean is that I'd like less detail. The current logo has too many intricate little marks, etc. If they tone down the detail and it becomes more life-like, then (and I guess my interpretation was wrong) great.

Generally, I don't like too much "life". My favorite Oriole cap was the early 1990s with the simple bird. The more life like version used through last year was a downgrade for me.

"More life-like"...?

Yeah, I actually think it needs to go the other way.

Seriously...?

I mean.... SERIOUSLY?

When I read "life-like" I think "more detail." People wanted more life-like for the Detroit Lions...I was glad they kept it a silhouette.

I guess what I really mean is that I'd like less detail. The current logo has too many intricate little marks, etc. If they tone down the detail and it becomes more life-like, then (and I guess my interpretation was wrong) great.

Generally, I don't like too much "life". My favorite Oriole cap was the early 1990s with the simple bird. The more life like version used through last year was a downgrade for me.

Actually, I get what you were saying, and I was saying the same.

The current logo (which shouldn't change) has plenty of detail. I don't know why they'd want it to be "more life-like".

Archived