TCU to unveil new graphic identity

gdu

The new, darker purple went into use today across the university, according to their new logo guide. It also involved the elimination of any logo with a horned frog (besides the academic frog). For now they are just using the arched block TCU until the new frog is announced.

Got a link? I can only find the old ones online.

The baseball team is playing right now and the outfield has an arched TCU logo with no frog. Last year they used theboth like the football field.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bigger question now is will the new frog be more representative of the university?? Will it be snortin' coke, maybe smoking some weed, or handing out ecstasy? Maybe holding a piss bottle over its shoulder? Opportunities are endless.

:D

Just kidding. Sort of.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Well the new purple is the same Pantone number as the Washington Huskies' purple, so not too unique...

On a sidenote, TCU also changed the Pantone value for their grey.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Well the new purple is the same Pantone number as the Washington Huskies' purple, so not too unique...

Can somebody post a link to any of this?

I believe you would need access to the Licensee site (J. Patton?) in order to see these changes.

Which I don't have (in case anyone is wondering)...

I believe you would need access to the Licensee site (J. Patton?) in order to see these changes.

no idea what that is. If that is the case, could someone copy the info and post it here? TCU publishes Visual Identity Style Guides; I just haven't seen a new one.

None of the logo files have been updated recently, either: http://www.publications.tcu.edu/logos/

That honestly surprises me. Where do you get most of your info from then?

GDU, PM me your email address, and I'll send you the PDF

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

just tried to and got this meesage: "The following errors were found

The member TornadoGTS cannot receive any new messages

This personal message has not been sent"

Send me a PM and I will reply with my e-mail. Thanks

I'm trying to PM you as well, but it won't go through...

Sorry about that, should be good now

Archived