TCU to unveil new graphic identity

gdu

Also, just because Nike 'designed' the logo doesn't mean they didn't freelance it out to an identity artist like Davidson or Bosack, for example.

They do have an in-house design department that has been doing a lot of these types of projects lately. Pretty sure this wasn't outsourced.

Based on the style of the logo, and the tweets and comments Fraser has been making I'm 90% sure he designed this.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, just because Nike 'designed' the logo doesn't mean they didn't freelance it out to an identity artist like Davidson or Bosack, for example.

They do have an in-house design department that has been doing a lot of these types of projects lately. Pretty sure this wasn't outsourced.

Based on the style of the logo, and the tweets and comments Fraser has been making I'm 90% sure he designed this.

i would seriously hope not. his work is way better than that.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

just saw this on a TCU fan site: "The new frog logo has now been shelved and the current frog stays!

Official release from CLC today....apparently a TON of backlash once the new logo leaked"

waiting for some confirmation myself.

just saw this on a TCU fan site: "The new frog logo has now been shelved and the current frog stays!

Official release from CLC today....apparently a TON of backlash once the new logo leaked"

.... interesting.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

How many tuitions down the drain for that?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

FANtastic news. That new logo was pretty awful, IMO.

How many tuitions down the drain for that?

Meh, that money was earmarked for either a new logo or more drugs for athletes, so I guess it's good they picked the logo :)

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

That's great news if true. I liked the old frog a lot better than the leaked version. I can't imagine that Nike would be too happy if TCU didn't go with the new logo.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

:boogie: thank god. i hated that new logo.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

I'm on the CLC site now, they havent posted anything new, so if something leaked it wasnt from the CLC.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

I'm not happy with this. The new logo was a great starting point and could've been made into a better logo. The old frog looks obese

As a TCU fan, I AM happy about this.... or at least, I would be if this was confirmed and official.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

I'm not happy with this. The new logo was a great starting point and could've been made into a better logo. The old frog looks obese

As a TCU fan, I AM happy about this.... or at least, I would be if this was confirmed and official.

The people I talked to yesterday, the same TCU source who confirmed the new frog which was posted here, told me that it is more than likely that the old/current frog is to remain but would not go into more detail.

The new logo was a great starting point and could've been made into a better logo. The old frog looks obese

But he's sporting some sweat ass abs. You're not claiming he just airbrushed them on like the guys on 300, are you?

Archived