2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is absolutely hilarious.

He claims that his alarm was still set to Boston time while they were in Winnipeg...which would've woken him up an hour earlier. Nice to know the kid passed Grade 6 Geography.

Whatever the excuse, I hope he learned his lesson. The Bruins could have used him against the Jets, but he sat up in the press box.

Him not being on the ice hurt the team. Can't fake that message.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Does Alex Ovechkin have a pulse?

He answered that question. Its about time.

1 goal doesn't break a slump.

No, but its progress. He played a really good game tonight. They'll come. (I Hope)

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

He claims that his alarm was still set to Boston time while they were in Winnipeg...which would've woken him up an hour earlier. Nice to know the kid passed Grade 6 Geography.

Whatever the excuse, I hope he learned his lesson. The Bruins could have used him against the Jets, but he sat up in the press box.

Good for the Bruins, more teams should do things like this.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

And more importantly it hurt my fantasy team. :D

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Does Alex Ovechkin have a pulse?

He answered that question. Its about time.

1 goal doesn't break a slump.

No, but its progress. He played a really good game tonight. They'll come. (I Hope)

Minus the blatant spear. Hopefully he gets his act together

Yeah, it was a spear. Was it intentional? I dont think so, I know hes not that type of player. We've seen flashes of the old Ovie under Hunter so I hope this continues.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Never mind them shutting out the Bruins, how bout the fact they have a 7 point lead in the Southeast and are the only team in the division currently in a playoff spot? :blink:

Minnesota... Toronto... Phoenix... Florida... Dallas... Hell even Edmonton if you want.

This is the NHL Season of Stupid.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Kyle Brodziak shoulder-to-shoulders Anze Kopitar in the corner, and Kopitar goes face-first into the boards. It was worth a boarding minor to Brodziak, I'll give them that, but five and a game? Really?

No matter, the Wild killed the major penalty and are up 3-0 after two. Matt Hackett's in net again tonight, and he still has yet to give up a goal in the NHL.

CCSLC signature.png

Kyle Brodziak shoulder-to-shoulders Anze Kopitar in the corner, and Kopitar goes face-first into the boards. It was worth a boarding minor to Brodziak, I'll give them that, but five and a game? Really?

No matter, the Wild killed the major penalty and are up 3-0 after two. Matt Hackett's in net again tonight, and he still has yet to give up a goal in the NHL.

He ended up letting in 2 goals, but 42 saves in your first NHL start isn't bad. The Wild have the best goaltending trio in the league. Having 3 goalies who can put up a solid performance on any given night is a luxury. Backstrom goes down with an injury, Harding steps in and plays well. Harding gets hurt, and all of a sudden we have Matt Hackett with 34 and 42 saves in the past two games. It's nice to have a #1 guy, but it's better to have a 1a, 1b, and 1c.

All I have to say is I have no respect whatsoever for the Lighting. If you have a problem with Artem Anisimov's shotgun celebration after the goal, then maybe you should've played better defense and not given up the goal. I don't understand what Lecavlier was upset about. What's the matter Vinny, you were upset that you didn't play defense so you had to try and beat up the guy who scored the goal? Nice. Was that your man that you missed? Oh no, wait it was the future face of the franchise, Mr. Stamkos who was taking his dear old time to get back on defense. Hey Vinny, the next time you try and beat up the guy who scores a goal, try looking at beating up your lazy teammate who didn't think it was important to back check!

Archived