2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not here but elsewhere. I await the Canuck flame storm.

Also here is the lineup the Flames will dress against the Wild tonight.

Curtis Glencross-Olli Jokinen-Jarome Iginla

Lance Bouma-Mikael Backlund-Lee Stempniak

Blake Comeau-Blair Jones-Paul Byron

Tom Kostopoulos-Roman Horak-Tim Jackman

Jay Bouwmeester-Chris Butler

T.J. Brodie-Cory Sarich

Clay Wilson-Anton Babchuk

Mikka Kiprusoff

618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

Heading into the season the Flames were the second oldest team in the league, now tonight they will ice one of the youngest in the league. I can finally use injuries as a scapegoat.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Kings open the third with 5:24 of power play including :37 of 5-on-3 against the BLUE JACKETS.

You think they scored?

Nope.

:cursing:

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

This, in their 40th game this season, is the first shutout the Blue Jackets have been involved in (yes, they haven't been shut out this year at all).

CBJ 1 - 0 LA

Kings 0 for 8 on the power play.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Canucks thrive on the PP. That's what hurt the Bruins today, didn't see any of the game, but I'd still take Boston over and over again if they do ultimately meet up again in June, which is probably what's going to happen.

Get a goalie and you're right back in it.

And no, nobody thought last year's team was the third or fourth best team in the league. Very lucky team.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

They still blew a 3-0 lead first. I knew they would. Still, I'll take the no points for Detroit.

Glad Iginla got to score #500 at home. Now trade him somewhere. Like Chicago.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

They still blew a 3-0 lead first. I knew they would. Still, I'll take the no points for Detroit.

Glad Iginla got to score #500 at home. Now trade him somewhere. Like Chicago.

I just see Jarome not asking, and management is too scared to ask him as ownership wouldn't have any of it. I'm for trading him, probably not until the offseason when more teams can afford him, but who knows. Jay Feaster will still continue to employ Brent Sutter, Ken King will continue to think he's a good president, and ownership will still think it's 2004.

Marshmont with a bonehead hit, played right into the Canucks gameplan.

Exactly. The Bruins were the better team on even strength. Moron penalties gave the Nucks the game.

You don't get to go 0-7 on the PP and blame the refs when you lose by one goal, sorry

In those two posts where do you see us blaming the refs? It was the B's players who committed the brain dead penalties that cost them the game. Nice try, sorry

Archived