2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Craig Adams wouldn't be a key player if he were a trained pianist.

Kindof just threw him in the list, although he does do a lot of the little things.

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - est. 2006 

Battle for last place in Anaheim tonight with the Blue Jackets coming in against the Ducks. Loser ends up with at least a share of 30th for now.

Oddly enough, both teams are coming off of wins going into the Battle of Suck.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

4-1 after 1 in Anaheim. Selanne with goal 650.

Hiller got injured in the last minute. Looks like a leg problem, so Iiro Tarkki is making his NHL debut.

Oh, and my condolences CBJ fans. I didn't realize Steve Mason was THAT bad. I haven't personally seen him play in about a year.

The Ducks still aren't very good. Steve Mason is barely-in-this-league crappy.

Hey, let us enjoy the Loser Classic, dammit! :P

But yeah, these Blue Jackets are AWFUL. Steve Mason is even worse than that. He's truly horrific.

I'm sorry Columbus.

Detroit can kiss both sides of my ass. Blackhawks are playing some dumbass hockey. Shame on this team for that indignant loss. Three hawks laying on top of Crawford, goddamn puck hanging out on the side of the net for 20 minutes.

Also too many men on the ice was ignored, so yeah. Enjoy your "victory" red wings.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

:censored:
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Also too many men on the ice was ignored, so yeah. Enjoy your "victory" red wings.

Not to mention the Detroit player dragging Montador all over the ice. How do neither of those get called?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Blackhawks easily one of the worst teams in the league this month. If Toews were such a great captain, these guys wouldn't drag ass every single night.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Lot of guys just collecting checks right now that wear the indian head sweater.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Looks like Jacques will get Shanabanned again.

Almost managed to give the game away in the process. 5 minute major with 5 minutes remaining just after the Jackets bring it back within two. Yuck. Ah well. Anaheim holds on for the 6-4 win and their first back-to-back wins since October. It may have been the Islanders and Jackets, but hey it's something.

Jacques does nothing for me. I have no idea why they even signed him. Obviously with Parros out, he filled a role, but when Parros was healthy there's no need. He's an idiot of a player, can't skate, can't score, and when he does hit, it's stupid like this. Whatever. Good riddance.

Jacques does nothing for me. I have no idea why they even signed him. Obviously with Parros out, he filled a role, but when Parros was healthy there's no need. He's an idiot of a player, can't skate, can't score, and when he does hit, it's stupid like this. Whatever. Good riddance.

I completely agree. He's a complete waste of space.

And for once, staying up until 3:40am has paid off for me :D I'm not sure but I think this is only the third win I've been able to watch all season, including the Stockholm game.

8gEj9j7.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Looks like Jacques will get Shanabanned again.

Almost managed to give the game away in the process. 5 minute major with 5 minutes remaining just after the Jackets bring it back within two. Yuck. Ah well. Anaheim holds on for the 6-4 win and their first back-to-back wins since October. It may have been the Islanders and Jackets, but hey it's something.

6-4? Are you trying to take away Perry's hat trick again? (the refs already tried once)

Ducks win 7-4. Perry with a Hatty, Selanne with 2, and Iiro Tarkki gets his 1st career win in his debut!

...but now the BJ's have a 3 point lead in the race for the Yak. :mad:

Don't worry, we could never win the Draft Lottery. It'd only be fitting to finish 30th and draft 2nd.

Oh, and I'm done trying to defend anyone on this team... maybe outside of Derick Brassard. Who's been the only guy putting up points as of late... and continually gets re-demoted to the fourth line the game after a point.

6fQjS3M.png

I really don't want to see Yakupov wasted on the Blue Jackets if he's indeed the generational talent he's being made out to be. They've been a developmental black hole for as long as I can remember. Just draft some WHLer named Cam or Gord and keep a low profile, for the love of God.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Well if they draft Yakupov, good chance Arniel won't be there, so that's good. Can't say the same Howson though. The Yak is something different, just watching him skate is awesome and his hockey IQ is amazing. Hopefully the injury he just suffered isn't too bad.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Archived