2012 College Baseball

bigwalk

Figured I'd start this, though I don't know of anything specifically new. USC now has a black hat to go with the two cardinal hats, but that's all I know.

Duke also has a black hat, sadly. More sadly, they seem to have dropped all of the Old English D styled uniforms.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't a big fan of Duke's black tops/hats they wore for game one Saturday, but I loved the Sunday uniforms. I haven't been able to find a picture of game two...gdu, I don't suppose you happen to know what the teams wore?

Game 1 (Friday) was rained out. They tried to get in a double-header on Sat. but couldn't. Sunday was the Texas throwback day.

I wasn't a big fan of Duke's black tops/hats they wore for game one Saturday, but I loved the Sunday uniforms. I haven't been able to find a picture of game two...gdu, I don't suppose you happen to know what the teams wore?

Game 1 (Friday) was rained out. They tried to get in a double-header on Sat. but couldn't. Sunday was the Texas throwback day.

The Duke website has them playing two on Saturday, with Texas winning 4-0 and 5-3. And Duke won Sunday 5-2. I just can't find pictures.

The Duke website has them playing two on Saturday, with Texas winning 4-0 and 5-3. And Duke won Sunday 5-2. I just can't find pictures.

Texas site shows 3 games played, too but pics of only 2 games: http://www.texassports.com/photogallery/gallery_index.html?school=tex&sport=&

Texas site shows 3 games played, too but pics of only 2 games: http://www.texassports.com/photogallery/gallery_index.html?school=tex&sport=&

Yeah...that's one more set of pictures than Duke had. Also, Florida wore a throwback on Sunday that looked nearly identical to what Texas wore.

424374_10150542202527447_97234447446_9214741_290773679_n.jpg

Virginia Tech's 2012 baseball uniforms... im sad that the orange is gone

What Is the VPI uniform about?

Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.

And the orange may not be gone...not all of FSU's uniforms are on their calendar/poster.

VT's maroon uniforms would look so much better if the number was on the left side rather than the right.

The gray is great, but needs a maroon helmet.

I like the throwbacks too. The VPI one has that thick pants stripe, almost miltary-like.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

2 changes in Texas A&M uniforms I've noticed so far this year. The sunday home uniform has changed from having the aTm logo on the upper right chest to having the regular uniform word mark across the chest. The difference between the friday and sunday uni is the sunday uni has maroon side panels up all the way to the arm pit. Also, the sunday uni appears to be made out of a mesh material. Also, the left sleeve patch has the same state of texas outline as previous years, but replaced the T-star logo with the main aTm logo.

2012 Friday Home

IMG_0394.jpg

2012 Saturday Home

IMG_0479.jpg

2012 Sunday Home

IMG_1019.jpg

IMG_0941.jpg

2011 Sunday Home

IMG_7060.jpg

2011 left sleeve patch

IMG_6928.jpg

However, the biggest change to Texas A&M baseball this year is the renovation of Olsen Field to convert it into Blue Bell Park.

1.jpg

Archived