2012 College Baseball

bigwalk

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

424374_10150542202527447_97234447446_9214741_290773679_n.jpg

Virginia Tech's 2012 baseball uniforms... im sad that the orange is gone

What Is the VPI uniform about?

Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.

And the orange may not be gone...not all of FSU's uniforms are on their calendar/poster.

My favorite thing about this whole set, is the White paneled cap. Those are amazing... i also like the cream set with the throwback logo on the chest...

2 changes in Texas A&M uniforms I've noticed so far this year. The sunday home uniform has changed from having the aTm logo on the upper right chest to having the regular uniform word mark across the chest. The difference between the friday and sunday uni is the sunday uni has maroon side panels up all the way to the arm pit. Also, the sunday uni appears to be made out of a mesh material. Also, the left sleeve patch has the same state of texas outline as previous years, but replaced the T-star logo with the main aTm logo.

2012 Friday Home

IMG_0394.jpg

2012 Saturday Home

IMG_0479.jpg

2012 Sunday Home

IMG_1019.jpg

IMG_0941.jpg

2011 Sunday Home

IMG_7060.jpg

2011 left sleeve patch

IMG_6928.jpg

However, the biggest change to Texas A&M baseball this year is the renovation of Olsen Field to convert it into Blue Bell Park.

1.jpg

Texas A&M announced they are phasing out the T-Star and will enter the SEC with only one logo the usual aTm. Reed Arena floor will be updated as well.

424374_10150542202527447_97234447446_9214741_290773679_n.jpg

Virginia Tech's 2012 baseball uniforms... im sad that the orange is gone

Hate to say it but I miss their version of the rainbow guts uniforms. Tech also should have kept the orange alts for select home games and the new creams are looking really good. Wouldn't mind picking one up from the campus store.

GrizzlyBlack Designs, UDC Firebird

Those Texas throwbacks are beautiful and a direction I would like to see them go full time. Maybe mix in the western font that the basketball team uses.

Pepperdine goes TSFTSS (Tequila Sunrise For Tequila Sunrise Sake):

pepperdine-astros-uniforms-530x400.jpg

I hate the weird pant stripe above the knee.

Those Texas throwbacks are beautiful and a direction I would like to see them go full time. Maybe mix in the western font that the basketball team uses.

Pepperdine goes TSFTSS (Tequila Sunrise For Tequila Sunrise Sake):

pepperdine-astros-uniforms-530x400.jpg

I hate the weird pant stripe above the knee.

Thats fricken under armour for ya tho...

Bryant wore the same uniforms as 2011 at the USA Baseball Complex tourney in Cary, NC over the weekend.

Day 1 and 2 ("as away team")

BB-Soltis1.jpg?max_width=400

BB-Rainout.jpg?max_width=400

Day3 ("as home team")

carignan1.jpg?max_width=400

Delponte-496.jpg?max_width=400

Bryant has a new away uniform this year. Worn during the series against Florida Gulf Coast University.

Soltis-5941.jpg?

I think the Texas A&M Set is really nice, especially all the throwbacks

Oh is this where you put your teams title successes?

Well let's see, I support Northampton Town FC...

We've spent just one year in the top flight of English football in our entire history and that was in the 60's...

And that's it. We've been around for 115 years and that's all we have to show for it...

Oh, and I like the Cubs. I think I hate myself...

Am I the only one who absolutely hates stirups

That's it, off the board with ya.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived