2012 College Baseball

bigwalk

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

However, the biggest change to Texas A&M baseball this year is the renovation of Olsen Field to convert it into Blue Bell Park.

1.jpg

.... where the hell is that?

Last time I was on A&M's campus, I didn't see it.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

However, the biggest change to Texas A&M baseball this year is the renovation of Olsen Field to convert it into Blue Bell Park.

1.jpg

.... where the hell is that?

Last time I was on A&M's campus, I didn't see it.

It is where Olsen Field was. They basically built a new brick structure around the old ball park which resulted in wider concourses and added suites. There is also brand new locker rooms

• 3 weeks later...

Niagara University:

rp_primary_Wilson%201.jpg

rp_primary_NU-Baseball_Pitt_078_PM2_4364.jpg

Before looking more closely, those jerseys scared me. That crazy font almost led me to believe that the school was racist. :P

Glad to see I wasn't the only one "seeing things".

Horrible font=horrible uniforms.

spacer.png

Niagara University:

rp_primary_Wilson%201.jpg

rp_primary_NU-Baseball_Pitt_078_PM2_4364.jpg

Before looking more closely, those jerseys scared me. That crazy font almost led me to believe that the school was racist. :P

That font is an epic fail

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

That font is an epic fail

Not just an Epic Fail. It's a standard Nike font available when ordering team jerseys. It's a font basically "High School XXXXXXX" would call and order. It's an "off the shelve" logo type.

So, in summary, it's the Epic Fail of Epic Fails. :lol:

The Utah State softball team just got rid of their awful Why-Do-We-Wear-Black-Unis-Again uniforms just in time for the (club) baseball team to latch onto the BFBS trend. As if wearing navy wasn't enough:

2012-Team-Spring1.jpg

Style-wise, they're not bad, but why wear black when you use navy blue?! Also, the "U-State" logo has nothing to do with the rest of the uniform.

Compare that to last year's look, which was very near perfect (and consistent with school colors!):

2011-Team1.jpg

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

2012-Team-Spring1.jpg

Really? Is that Brush Script?

There is nothing wrong with using Brush Script, when used properly. The problem with Brush Script is very few people know how to kern and make the letters connect and look good like they should.

2012-Team-Spring1.jpg

Really? Is that Brush Script?

There is nothing wrong with using Brush Script, when used properly. The problem with Brush Script is very few people know how to kern and make the letters connect and look good like they should.

That's Uniforms Express Brush Script. It's one of their standard fonts. You can tell it's UE because the logo is on the jersey sleeve.

My company softball team wears their jerseys. They are a Reebok subcontractor, so they are pretty good quality. Quite a few NCAA baseball teams use them.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

• 4 weeks later...

Milwaukee doing what it does best... watering down its already hyper-diluted identity!

baseball-internet-7.jpg

mke_baseball.png

that stadium looks like its in a park

Wright State wore camouflage uniforms last night vs. Dayton for military night

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Archived