Magic get #1 pick..

Joshawaggie

If I had number 1 pick and if he stays in which he and Livingston better not, I'd take a fellow by the name of Luol Deng from the Duke University. Then the Magic would really have a 1-2 punch.

In case you didn't get it McGrady wears 1 and Deng wears 2.

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

i'd use it on Okafor, to hell with the knock on his back. If they don't, the Magic are morons. Screw Dwight Howard and Sebastian Telfair, neither one's the next LeBron. Okafor will have an impact right away.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

i'd use it on Okafor, to hell with the knock on his back. If they don't, the Magic are morons. Screw Dwight Howard and Sebastian Telfair, neither one's the next LeBron. Okafor will have an impact right away.

well said... his back will be fine.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

How about trading that pick for someone who really, really bites like Mark Madsen just like he was forced to by Harold Katz in 1986 with the 76ers sending their Number One Pick to Cleveland for the very, sucky Roy Hinson on the very same day they traded Moses Malone and the other first-round pick they held onto to the then-Washington Bullets for Jeff "Big White Stiff" Ruland!

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

the rumors around dallas for months have been about the possibility of a blockbuster trade between the mavs and the magic... they said that the only way this would be able to happen would be if the magic got the #1 pick. all the mavs fans i know have had their fingers crossed praying that the magic won the lotto... and they did.

the rumored deal would involve a package of players (with one of the big three) going to the magic, for the #1 pick and grant hill's rights... then the mavs would get okafor, and supposedly all would be right in the world...

personally, i'd kill for okafor on the mavs. i'm a big fan. if the magic keep the pick (which i would, if i were them), they'd be insane to skip over okafor.

Okafor.  Deng never impressed me this year.

This is coming from a UConn fan, and in case you all forget, the kid (Deng) was a Freshman.

Who cares if I'm a UConn fan and saying that? It wasn't JUST UConn fans in the media that regarded Okafor as the best player in the Nation. I didn't even see Deng mentioned in that category.

Emeka Okafor is college basketballs all time leading shot blocker, and he pulled down 11.4 boards per game while scoring more Points Per Game than Deng.

Ask the Pistons how valuable a defensive big man is --

Simply put, he has the potential to be Ben Wallace with offensive game. You do NOT pass up a player like that, considering he carried UConn on his back in the latter part of that 2nd half against Duke. Okafor was the anchor for one of the best defensive teams in the nation. I don't hate Luol Deng -- I just don't think he was as good as the hype.

IUe6Hvh.png

Okafor. I'm not even a big basketball fan, but I watched him completely dominate the NCAA tournament as well as a few regular season games. If he lives up in the NBA as he did in college, and there's no signs he won't, then there's no plausible reason for a team to pass on him.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Archived