Miami Helmet Concept Ver 2.0

joedesigns

That's pretty clever. I like it.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

LOVE the overall idea! My only critique is that mascots rarely look good on helmets and Sebastian is no exception. If you want something other than the U on the helmet, may I suggest a set of hurricane flags, which the Canes used back in 1967 (and as a throwback in 2005).

miami%202005%20special.jpg

Definitely a creative concept, and I think it looks overall pretty cool! But I do have to agree with Ochenta in regards to adding a white stroke. I think that unless you'd want the U logo to look like it blended with the helmet (in which case the orange would need to be darkened to give the translucent effect), it would look much better to keep the orange and green U with a white stroke. Pretty cool stuff man!

ayr02r.gif

I don't think, because thinking implies uncertainty. Therefore, I KNOW.

LOVE the overall idea! My only critique is that mascots rarely look good on helmets and Sebastian is no exception. If you want something other than the U on the helmet, may I suggest a set of hurricane flags, which the Canes used back in 1967 (and as a throwback in 2005).

miami%202005%20special.jpg

That's a great idea, actually. A couple of blowing hurricane flags with some rain drops, and the U on the front bumper would look pretty cool. Pro Combat-esque.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Whats the big deal? You made a green helmet and slapped two standard Miami logos on it. The one with the U bleeds into the helmet.

Nothing interesting.

Thanks for your comments.

It's okay man, that guy was being an a$$hole. He is obviously too stupid to see how great your out of the box creativeness is. There is one problem with the "U" helmet. The logo needs a white outline, or else the green side will look invisible.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Whats the big deal? You made a green helmet and slapped two standard Miami logos on it. The one with the U bleeds into the helmet.

Nothing interesting.

That is generally how you make a helmet concept, put different logos and colors on the helmet

Archived