Your 2012 National Hockey Lockout Thread

Lee.

But it won't. The Flames will suck, but not bad enough to land the top pick. The signings of Hudler and Wiedman will only further trap them in mediocrity while teams around them get better the right way.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But it won't. The Flames will suck, but not bad enough to land the top pick. The signings of Hudler and Wiedman will only further trap them in mediocrity while teams around them get better the right way.

Don't need to tell me that.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Does Nashville make the playoffs? Home ice in the first round, or bottom four? Hell, who wins the Central/Northwest?

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Still think the Canucknuckleheads win the Northwest.

Believe it or not losing Sami Salo sucks for them. But, I forgot Jason Garrison! HE'S THE NEXT BIG THING!!!!111!!!!

Congrats to the Wild and their fans. What a coup.

Alright, Ken Holland, if you're the mastermind most Wings fans say you are, now would be a good time to show us.

And no, Shane Doan is not an offseason centerpiece.

Does Nashville make the playoffs? Home ice in the first round, or bottom four? Hell, who wins the Central/Northwest?

I can see the Predators still making the playoffs. I think 5th or 6th at best.

Well anything is possible with Rinne in net, and I'm sure they'll re-up Weber if they can afford it. He deserves more than Ryan Suter that's a fact.

Well anything is possible with Rinne in net, and I'm sure they'll re-up Weber if they can afford it. He deserves more than Ryan Suter that's a fact.

Very true, its going to be a slightly different dynamic on the blue line for them. Weber and Suter were a pretty outstanding duo.

Seriously? Wild made a lot of teams look like jackasses today.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

If I'm Nashville, I offer Weber what Suter got +10% and give him a week to sign the extension. If he won't, I'm moving him ASAP. Losing both Suter AND Weber and getting nothing in return would cripple that franchise.

Weber probably won't be going anywhere. People have been saying he won't sign an offer sheet because of the chance that Nashville matches it and him getting stuck there long term.

EDIT: Unless Nashville trades him which is their best option. They're probably not winning the Cup this year without Suter, so they need to get something in return for one of them since Suter just walked.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

If I'm Nashville, I offer Weber what Suter got +10% and give him a week to sign the extension. If he won't, I'm moving him ASAP. Losing both Suter AND Weber and getting nothing in return would cripple that franchise.

Agree with you. Its just, if they move him, who has what Nashville would want in return?

Agree with you. Its just, if they move him, who has what Nashville would want in return?

GFB is hinting at Nashville trading him to Detroit. :P

LOL, yeah that be a bad trade. Never want to make a divisional rival stronger.

With the exception of the Roy/Ott-Pardy trade, the Sabres have been rather quiet so far.

;)

I wouldn't expect to give up anything more than Jakob Kindl, the ghost of Kirk Maltby, and a used Tim Cheveldae jock strap for Weber. That should be plenty for Weber.

I'm completely shocked right now. Yesterday I laughed at the idea of getting just one of Suter/Parise. Now the Wild have both AND still have Koivu, Heatley, Setoguchi, and the up-and-coming Mikael Granlund. Like Craig Leopold said in his letter to the fans, having patience has paid off.

Archived