Cincinnati Stingers

Xodius

The bee logo is a nice start, and often simpler is better, but with a little more detail, this logo could pop. Right now it is rather flat because the black outline is the same width all the way around. If you make the black thicker in some areas, giving the impression of shadows, it will add a lot more depth. What you have looks like a nice 1970s logo, but not exactly modern.

If Quebec doesn't get the Coyotes I vote we move 'em to Cincinnati just so we can have this awesomeness in the league!

That would be sweet! Don't think the Jackets would let it happen though. There would have to be a lot of work done to US Bank Arena to house a NHL team.

The bee logo is a nice start, and often simpler is better, but with a little more detail, this logo could pop. Right now it is rather flat because the black outline is the same width all the way around. If you make the black thicker in some areas, giving the impression of shadows, it will add a lot more depth. What you have looks like a nice 1970s logo, but not exactly modern.

stingersv2.png

Better?

OttawaSenators.png

stingersv2.png

Better?

The black outline is slightly thicker, but I honestly had to look twice at the first one to realize the difference. I was thinking of drastic line difference where one area, like the stinger area now, is all black, but I guess not all logos have to have depth. If you're satisfied with it, it still looks like a nice 1970/early 1980 logo. Maybe too much depth, and that nice 'C' would be less obvious.

The bee kicks ass, as does the gold jersey. The black jersey is a tad Bostonish, but I figure it'd work if not for that factor.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived