Hockey Jersey Sale

charger77

That's a sale? Aiee.

I don't see many other sites selling licensed jerseys for less than $90.

I know. That makes me sad.

That's a sale? Aiee.

I don't see many other sites selling licensed jerseys for less than $90.

I know. That makes me sad.

During the summer that site normally drops their jerseys to $89 with $29 dollar lettering and they do a great job.

I don't like replica jerseys at all, the cheap quality of the patches and numbers. There was a sale on authentic Buffaslug jerseys a month or two ago for $40 a piece, now THAT was a sale.

I think that is still going on at River City.

I don't like replica jerseys at all, the cheap quality of the patches and numbers. There was a sale on authentic Buffaslug jerseys a month or two ago for $40 a piece, now THAT was a sale.

I think that is still going on at River City.

Sure is:

https://www.rivercitysports.com/US/direct_prod-06.cfm?pic=117590&pic2=117595&pic3=117610&pic4=139279&pic5=139284&pic6=117910&pic7=117915&pic8=117615

Replica Buffaslugs: $20, Authentic: $50

Note that it's $12 to ship to Canada and $15 to the US.

I got both Buffaslugs, and the Flyers old road jersey shipped and with taxes for $105, wasn't a bad deal. I missed out on the Islanders fishermen cause I was too young, wasn't gonna miss this chance.

Note that it's $12 to ship to Canada and $15 to the US.

I got both Buffaslugs, and the Flyers old road jersey shipped and with taxes for $105, wasn't a bad deal. I missed out on the Islanders fishermen cause I was too young, wasn't gonna miss this chance.

Man, when I was in my late teens/early twenties, and the Canadian dollar was in the crapper, what a great time that was to foster a jersey addiction. RCS had Isles fisherman authentics for US$34.

The Brown jersey should be bad enough to know its ain't legit. My mom can do a better photoshop job than that. And she hast touched a computer in over 10 years.

Archived