Hundred Acre Woods Baseball League

ocel0t

Well, inspired by my love for Winnie the Pooh (I don't care what my school friends think! :)) Here's the HAWBL: Hundred Acre Woods Baseball League.

Starting with just one, the Poohbears, but I will have three others. I'll make the league logo sometime soon.

Here is the primary logo:

Poohbearslogo.png

I'll also make a cap logo later.

C&C would be very welcome!

ScreenShot2012-05-28at102740PM-1.jpg

YNWA

For the Pooh Bears, a hunny pot has to be an alternate logo.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Alright guys, here is the complete first team as of yet: the Poohbears. The main logo you have seen is on the left and the cap logo on the right. I will use the honey pot third, since I love the idea, but I might do that after I've got all eight teams first two logos first.

Poohbearslogo.pngPBcaplogo.png

And here's all 8 teams that'll be in the league:

Poohbears (Winnie)

Tiggers (Tigger)

Woozles (Woozles)

Heffalumps (Heffalumps)

Piglets (Piglet)

Eeyores (Eeyore)

Crazies (Christopher Robin)

Roos (Kanga and Roo)

If you guys think of anything that needs to be changed, let me know.

Thoughts?

YNWA

All but two of your team names (the Poohbears and the Crazies) are just the name of the characters they are based on. Tryto branch out, even if it's just a little. Like "Tigers" for Tigger, and things like that. Other than that, looks good.

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

Might be the most surreal concept Ive seen so far on here!

That being said the Poohbears logo is really good! He looks like someones had it on their toes with his honey.

Last time I saw a pooh that angry, i couldnt sit down for a week...

:D

sigen.jpg

The Eeyore team's uniforms should have tails that are actually nailed into the players' asses.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Combine Pooh with Piglet, as they are best buds.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

I would combine Heffalumps & Woozles into one team and that would open a spot for Owl or Rabbit.

Heffoozles? I'd buy a jersey.

Well, you wouldn't have to merge the names. The team could just be "Heffalumps & Woozles".

gYH2mW9.png

Alright, I'm currently working on the Tigers, but here's the edited team list, based on suggestions. I think rather than doing any team mergers, I'll just take out the Crazies and add in the Owls. I also changed some team names. Thanks for all the feedback, guys.

Poohbears

Tigers

Woozles

Heffalumps

Donkeys (Eeyore)

Swine (piglet)

Roos

Academics (owl)

Thoughts? Logos up soon, maybe tomorrow.

YNWA

I would combine Heffalumps & Woozles into one team and that would open a spot for Owl or Rabbit.

Heffoozles? I'd buy a jersey.

Well, you wouldn't have to merge the names. The team could just be "Heffalumps & Woozles".

Yeah, but who wouldn't want a jersey with the word 'Heffoozles' across the front?

In response to the new team list, looks much more varied, very nice.

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

Archived