My MLB

Cody21

Surprise! I'm back at my concepts, this time going in a new direction( don't worry, the destroyers logo is taking me while). i was strating to think of unique colour schemes for different teams. here they are! all colors are from Colorwerx. MLBColours.png

What do you guys think? first team will be up as soon as your done guessing.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Looking forward to seeing this develop, but I'm curious as to how you used the Colorwerx site to come up with the palettes.

Black/Purple/Silver is Rockies, naturally.

Maroon/Red/Light Blue I'm guessing is Phillies.

Black/Orange/White is Orioles.

Light Blue/Blue/Red is Blue Jays.

rATMcmK.png

Looking forward to seeing this develop, but I'm curious as to how you used the Colorwerx site to come up with the palettes.

Black/Purple/Silver is Rockies, naturally.

Maroon/Red/Light Blue I'm guessing is Phillies.

Black/Orange/White is Orioles.

Light Blue/Blue/Red is Blue Jays.

Nice try. 1 is incorrect. the Blue Jays aren't Light Blue/Blue/Red.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Cards, Athletics, Pirates, Indians

Reds, Royals, D-backs, Rangers

White Sox, Blue Jays, Orioles, Cubs

Nationals, Twins, Red Sox, Braves

Rockies, Rays, Padres, Dodgers

Tigers, Mets, Giants, Angels

Marlins, Yankees, Mariners

Astros, Phillies, Brewers ?

Just my guesses. If you want me to take this down I will. I just got guessing and figured I'd keep going. I'm sure some are way off. Regardless, there'll be some interesting identities.

Yes, I love these palettes and am curious as to how they'll play out. But back to my original question, how did you use the Colorwerx site to put together the palettes? Was it just looking at different palettes there for inspiration, or is there a feature on there I haven't discovered yet?

rATMcmK.png

Cards, Athletics, Pirates, Indians

Reds, Royals, D-backs, Rangers

White Sox, Blue Jays, Orioles, Cubs

Nationals, Twins, Red Sox, Braves

Rockies, Rays, Padres, Dodgers

Tigers, Mets, Giants, Angels

Marlins, Yankees, Mariners

Astros, Phillies, Brewers ?

Just my guesses. If you want me to take this down I will. I just got guessing and figured I'd keep going. I'm sure some are way off. Regardless, there'll be some interesting identities.

Nice try. Most are incorrect.

When are you going to post actual concepts?

+1. Your kind of losing peoples interest by waiting this long. (If its because of the templates you asked me about, I'm not going to give them to you.)

spacer.png

+1. Your kind of losing peoples interest by waiting this long. (If its because of the templates you asked me about, I'm not going to give them to you.)

The first concept should be up later this week.

Your hint of the first concept: Think Small

How many concept series do you have going? Stick to one.

2. The destroyers none and this one, to fill in the time between the timeline.

+10.... LMFAO - if this is the case this just makes the rest of the thread that much better. haha

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Same old song and dance, Cody... "Okay, while I wait for people to forget about series X that I rushed to start and am now bored of, I'm going to start Y, which I will also never finish, and will be equally disorganized." You've started an NHL, NBA, NLL, a special hockey league full of stolen identities, and now an MLB series (and also, an NFL -> NHL hybrid, lest we forget). I think this is the most extreme case of concept ADD I've ever seen.

Finish what you start, then move on.

Same old song and dance, Cody... "Okay, while I wait for people to forget about series X that I rushed to start and am now bored of, I'm going to start Y, which I will also never finish, and will be equally disorganized." You've started an NHL, NBA, NLL, a special hockey league full of stolen identities, and now an MLB series (and also, an NFL -> NHL hybrid, lest we forget). I think this is the most extreme case of concept ADD I've ever seen.

Finish what you start, then move on.

Let's not forget the Winter Classic, Grizzlies, Indians, Canucks, Komets, and AHL concepts.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Archived