Logolympiad site

winters in buffalo

OK, I've given up on trying to keep the Logolympad pages updated. I can usually do a partial update and save once, but I'm finding that if I spend more than 5 minutes working on it, PageBuilder stops being able to find my files, which means saving whatever I'm working on, and opening another page to work on, becomes impossible. It happens every time I edit the site, and I'm sick of it.

So... I'm just going to keep updating the standings in this thread.

Name----------G--- S---B----Pts

Avenger---------4---0---0----12

joel fiasco------ 2---0---1----7

paynomind------1---2---0----7

Evan-------------1---0---1----4

United Waffles--1---0---1----4

Gordie-----------0---2---1----4

Tajmccall-------0---1---0----2

shiznit1083-----0---1---0----2

Braden----------0---0---2----2

Pittunited--------0---0---2----2

Epper------------0---1---0----2

Puckguy14------0---0---1----1

Chapi------------0---0---1----1

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kinda funny.. i volunteered the same via PM... well done, Braden!

Rock on!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

OK, I've given up on trying to keep the Logolympad pages updated. I can usually do a partial update and save once, but I'm finding that if I spend more than 5 minutes working on it, PageBuilder stops being able to find my files, which means saving whatever I'm working on, and opening another page to work on, becomes impossible. It happens every time I edit the site, and I'm sick of it.

paymyfriends------1---2---0----7*

Roger Maris *

listen mojo... [mod delete]

I'm tired of it. So is everyone else. You have been a total dikhead about this whole thing, without using humor, good nature, or intelligence. *I* make fun of myself better than you do.

I am sorry that I have friends on this board. I'm sorry that some folks choose to talk to me and have found that I am a genuine guy, with decent ideas and some sence of design. [mod delete]

If you have a problem with me, PM me. Or IM me, or email me. All are options that I have left available to everyone on the board. If you have a problem with the way WiB has chosen to run his contest, PM or IM him, and let your feelings be known. But if you have, and he said 'NoThanks' then leave it alone. Grow up.

You might be a decent guy in real life, but you are doing a great job in removing anyone's thoughts that you might be. [mod delete]

Stop posting shots at me... as a matter of a fact stop posting words altogether.

Its over. Let it go. Lets those of us who actually contribute to the board do so without your [crap].

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

paymyfriends------1---2---0----7*

Roger Maris *

This is getting crazy MoJo, stop. We have no need to beat a dead horse and he made a mistake, he learned from it, so get over it.

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

I don't want to see this continue in this thread, or this board for that matter.

Payno and MoJo can please step outside the boards if they have something to say to each other, otherwise we may have to take other action.

Please restrict this to discussing the Logolympiad, and do NOT continue discussing this continuing feud. Thank you.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

SATIRE, people. SATIRE

Funny stuff

Paynomorals, I'll be happy to sit down and have a drink with you. Pretty sure that we'd be buds. If your a golfer I won't let you go over by yourself and determine if your ball really is out of bounds, but, hey, I'll get over that too.

"Other action"

SyPhi.....<HUGE SHUDDER>

This is MoJoTooMuch!

Stop it guys! Keep it in the past. I have more than forgiven payno and I think more people should.

I agrre 100%

I have more than forgiven OJ.

I think I'm going to re-read the classic book

ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW I LEARNED IN KINDERGARTEN

Something like that.

These are the things I learned:

Share everything.

Play fair.

Don't hit people.

Put things back where you found them.

Clean up your own mess.

Don't take things that aren't yours.

Say you're sorry when you hurt somebody.

Wash your hands before you eat.

Flush.

Warm cookies and cold milk are good for you.

Live a balanced life - learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some.

Take a nap every afternoon.

When you go out in the world, watch out for traffic, hold hands and stick together.

Be aware of wonder. Remember the little seed in the Styrofoam cup: the roots go down and the plant goes up and nobody really knows how or why, but we are all like that.

Goldfish and hamsters and white mice and even the little seed in the Styrofoam cup - they all die. So do we.

And then remember the Dick-and-Jane books and the first word you learned - the biggest word of all - LOOK.

I'm through with you.

I'm ignoring you from now on. I'm sure I wont be the only one.

ΓΔΒ!

As far as I'm concerned, WiB had every right to turf Paynomind from the Logolympiad. But he didn't, and if Paynomind is in, he's in ALL the way, end of story.

If MoJoTo is still so offended, maybe he should register more usernames, too. He can start with " Payninthebutt".

Rasheed Wallace Stomps Puppy To Death Just For Fun

DETROIT--NBA bad boy Rasheed Wallace stomped a puppy to death yesterday, just for fun. The Pistons forward, known for his abrasive personality and short temper, snatched the adorable puppy from a young child and jumped up and down on it until it ceased moving. He then casually tossed it in a nearby trash can, leaving the youngster crying hysterically.

?Every once in a while I like to do something like that, just for the hell of it,? said Wallace. ?It?s just the kind of guy I am. I get bored and I think up cruel things to do to people and animals. Then I sit back, rub my hands together, and laugh my diabolical laugh. I?m such a prick.?

Wallace also announced plans to push an elderly woman down a flight of stairs and taunt the crippled kids at a local hospital.

Archived